- Item model number: 4060979546998
- ASIN: B07NJFHFCQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 8 February 2019
- Average Customer Review: 82 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #18,002 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Unisex's Apollo Slip On IDP Sneakers
|Suggested price:||₹ 2,799.00|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Closure: Slip_On
- Material Type: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Sports
- Closure Type: Slip On
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; do not use polish or shiner
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
PUMA presents the latest shoes from its collection. Light & comfortable made with highly durable material.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
82 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Delivery was quick.
2. Shoe is original and it looks as amazing as in the picture.
3. Size is absolutely correct.
4. If you wanna buy it, Don't give second thought just go for it.