- Reading level: 6.00 - 8.00 years
- Paperback: 726 pages
- Publisher: Schand Co; 2015 edition (2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8121924987
- ISBN-13: 978-8121924986
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 2.7 x 24.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2,194 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,741 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #357 in Exam Preparation (Books)
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (Old Edition) Paperback – 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations comprehensively covers topics for the Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation section of competitive exams like management entrance exams, job recruitment exams etc.Competitive exams, whether they are conducted to select candidates for jobs, or for admission to post graduate and doctorate courses, test the numerical aptitude of the person taking the exam. These exams test a candidate's knowledge and skill in basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry etc. They also test the Quantitative Aptitude skills of the candidate. This book is divided into two sections. The first part covers arithmetical ability. The second part covers Data Interpretation. The first part begins by taking a look at Numbers, Average, Percentage, Decimal Fractions, H.C.F. and L.C.M., Square Roots and Cube Roots. Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations also covers Problems on Numbers and Ages, Simplification, Alligations, and Logarithms. Other topics discussed include Surds and Indices, Pipes and Cistern, Chain Rule, Boats and Streams, Simple and Compound Interests, Time and Work, Partnership, Problems on Trains, and Volume and Surface Area. This text also goes into Stocks and Shares, True Discount and Banker's Discount, Games of Skill, Races, Permutations and Combination, Series, Odd Man Out, Clocks, Heights and Distances, and Calendar. The Data Interpretation part covers Tabulation and various kinds of graphs like Bar, Pie and Line Graphs. Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations covers every aspect of the numerical ability section of many competitive tests. Numerous examples have been used throughout the book to illustrate the concepts and problem solving techniques. This book gives the students or candidates a good idea about the kind of questions asked in these exams.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
2,194 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: They say its an older version...(but I dont see any fault in using it...overall syllabus is covered and that is enough for me)
useful for (all bank exams;railway exams;hotel management;mat;cat;mba;police exams;cbi;campus recruitment tests)