Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
The Quest for the Obsidian Pickaxe 8: An Unofficial Minecraft Book Kindle Edition
- ASIN : B08PCH57TV
- Language : English
- File size : 6818 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 261 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #17,631 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the collin alex and lizzy love traingle is very interesting but i would love some steve character develpoment although he is much more likeable. nowthe pictures in this book were absolutely gorgeous, they brought a lot of life to the story so props on that. there were a few spelling mistakes and what not but i dont really care. one thing i would suggest is a brief summary of the entire story as i realy domt remember a lot of the major plot points of the story anymore.
either way this has been my super long review. i legitimately think that you make some of the funniest and most entertaining books out there so take care and cheers mate
ps please add me as dev as a reviewer thanks
so thats all u are amazing
I especially love your books ( bot Pete the Pirate Pillager and The Quest for the Obsidian Pickaxe ) ; they're literally the best Minecraft books I've ever read! I love how you're able to add humour in even the most serious of situations, and I especially like the character personalities and plot. Good job, and keep writing!
QUESTIONS ( QOP ) :
1. What's the deal with Herobrine?
2. Is 'King Reginald' really a king or is he a pillager / illager who's working for Herobrine??
3. Is Chuck a role player or something???
4. WHY ARE RANCID AND SICKLY SO STUPID???? Or is that plot reasons? Hmmm...
That's it! Thanks for reading this :)
1) On page 259 when the 2 piglins fight, you've written 'Barbarius punched Barbarius' instead of Brutus " "
2) In book 5, when they are rebuilding the wall you've written 'each brick was 2*3*6 blocks or 18 regular sized bricks, it should be 36 regular sized bricks
Once agian, amazing book and I'm sorry for your loss
1) in minecraft when something dies is dissapears in a *poof*. but when barabrius died(RIP) he was just ying dead.
2) how do you make your pictures? i really like how you outline every mob with a black line. hope you wont "i have my secrets"
*btw add me in your review list as NotNoobPlayz
thnx for the amazing book. keeps my boredom away for a long time.
wopuld appreciate it if you publish your books a bit faster
Top reviews from other countries
book 3 of ptp (pete the pillager)
please do them
i need word
ummm and yeah
POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW LINE
i like how there were some pretty good fight scences
that barbarius (i think thats how to spell) displays his personality very well and that those are the traits piglins look for in a leader.
to splendid steve: i do think that stuff like deaths irl are important and i dont mind waiting for the next book to come out. take care and take your time through hard times in life. i hope you are doing better now.
Q: what are those clans i saw someone mention it in the reviews why do i need to have terrible communication skills oh joy
back to the review
i like how brutus explained his plan before barbarius died so that stuff made sense for the reader.
im out this was hard but i did it
have a nice time