- Reading level: 13 - 16 years
- Paperback: 411 pages
- Publisher: Oswaal Books & Pvt Ltd; Eighth edition (23 April 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9389829550
- ISBN-13: 978-9389829556
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 1.7 x 28 cm
- Customer Reviews: 25 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#583 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #72 in CBSE
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 55.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 79.00 Delivery charge
Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Class 12 Chemistry Book Chapterwise & Topicwise Includes Objective Types & MCQ's (For 2021 Exam) Paperback – 23 April 2020
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
About the Author
From the Publisher
FROM THE PUBLISHER:
It is very rightly said that if we teach today as we taught yesterday, then we rob our children of tomorrow.
We at Oswaal Books, are extremely upbeat about the recent changes introduced by CBSE in its latest curriculum for 2020-2021. We have made every possible effort to incorporate all these changes in our QUESTION BANKS for the coming Academic Year. Updated & Revised Oswaal Question Banks are available for all the important subjects like ENGLISH, MATHS, SCIENCE, HINDI, SOCIAL SCIENCE (SST), COMPUTER APPLICATIONS & SANSKRIT
Some of the key benefits of studying from Oswaal Question Banks are:
- Chapter-wise/ Topic-wise presentation for systematic and methodical study
- Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum issued for Academic Year 2020-2021, following the latest NCERT Textbook and Exemplar
- Previous Years' Question Papers with Marking Scheme & Toppers' Answers for exam-oriented study
- Remembering, Understanding, Application, Analysing & Evaluation and Creation Based Question based on Bloom's Taxonomy for cognitive skills development
- Latest Typologies of Questions developed by Oswaal Editorial Board included
- Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple
- 'Most likely Questions' generated by Oswaal Editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience
- Suggested videos at the end of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THE BOOK:
Exam Preparatory Material
WHAT THIS BOOK HAS FOR YOU:
Latest CBSE Curriculum
Strictly based on the latest CBSE curriculum issued for Academic Year 2020-2021, following the latest NCERT Textbook.
Latest Typology of Questions
Latest Typologies of Questions like Multiple Choice Questions,Tabular based Questions, Passage based Questions, Picture based Questions, Fill in the Blanks, Match the Following, etc. have been exclusively developed by the Oswaal Editorial Board and included in our Question Banks.
Most Likely Questions
‘Most likely questions’ generated by our editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience.
About Oswaal Books:
We feel extremely happy to announce that Oswaal Books has been awarded as ‘The Most Promising Brand 2019’ by The Economic Times. This has been possible only because of your trust and love for us.
Oswaal Books strongly believes in Making Learning Simple. To ensure student-friendly, yet highly exam-oriented content, we take due care in developing our Panel of Experts.
Accomplished teachers with 100+ years of combined experience, Subject Matter Experts with unmatchable subject knowledge, dynamic educationists, professionals with a keen interest in education and topper students from the length and breadth of the country, together form the coveted Oswaal Panel of Experts. It is with their expertise, guidance and a keen eye for details that the content in each offering meets the need of the students. No wonder, Oswaal Books holds an enviable place in every student’s heart!
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.