Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 30.00 Delivery charge
Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Class 12 Physics Book Chapterwise & Topicwise Includes Objective Types & MCQ's (For 2021 Exam) Paperback – 23 April 2020
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
From the Publisher
CBSE Question Bank (Full Syllabus for 2021 Exam)
CBSE in its latest curriculum for 2020-2021
FROM THE PUBLISHER:
It is very rightly said that if we teach today as we taught yesterday, then we rob our children of tomorrow.
We at Oswaal Books, are extremely upbeat about the recent changes introduced by CBSE in its latest curriculum for 2020-2021. We have made every possible effort to incorporate all these changes in our QUESTION BANKS for the coming Academic Year. Updated & Revised Oswaal Question Banks are available for all the important subjects like ENGLISH, MATHS, SCIENCE, HINDI, SOCIAL SCIENCE (SST), COMPUTER APPLICATIONS & SANSKRIT
Some of the key benefits of studying from Oswaal Question Banks are:
· Chapter-wise/ Topic-wise presentation for systematic and methodical study
· Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum issued for Academic Year 2020-2021, following the latest NCERT Textbook and Exemplar
· Previous Years' Question Papers with Marking Scheme & Toppers' Answers for exam-oriented study
· Remembering, Understanding, Application, Analysing & Evaluation and Creation Based Question based on Bloom's Taxonomy for cognitive skills development
· Latest Typologies of Questions developed by Oswaal Editorial Board included
· Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple
· 'Most likely Questions' generated by Oswaal Editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience
· Suggested videos at the end of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THE BOOK:
Exam Preparatory Material
WHAT THIS BOOK HAS FOR YOU
Latest CBSE Curriculum
Strictly based on the latest CBSE curriculum issued for Academic Year 2020-2021, following the latest NCERT Textbook.
Latest Typology of Questions
Latest Typologies of Questions like Multiple Choice Questions,Tabular based Questions, Passage based Questions, Picture based Questions, Fill in the Blanks, Match the Following, etc. have been exclusively developed by the Oswaal Editorial Board and included in our Question Banks
Most Likely Questions
‘Most likely questions’ generated by our editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience.
About Oswaal Books
- Oswaal Books is one of the fastest growing publishing house in India today with more titles. It publishes books for all the leading boards like CBSE, ISC, ICSE, SSLC and so on. Apart from this, it also publishes books for some of the most important national level competitive exams like JEE – Mains & Advanced, NEET, NTPC RRB, etc.
- It's the keen eye for changes in the education ecosystem along with a dynamic mindset that has led to Oswaal Books' popularity today. The creative amalgamation of exam ready content in print with high tech digital tools has played a pivotal role in its success. Oswaal Books has always been a pioneer in innovating for the benefit of students and that has made Oswaal Books the 1st choice of Students in India.
About The Author
- Oswaal Books strongly believes in Making Learning Simple. To ensure student-friendly, yet highly exam-oriented content, we take due care in developing the Oswaal Editorial Board.
- Accomplished teachers with 100+ years of combined experience, Subject Matter Experts with unmatchable subject knowledge, dynamic educationists, professionals with a keen interest in education and topper students from the length and breadth of the country, together form the coveted Oswaal Editorial Board. It is with their expertise, guidance and a keen eye for details that the content in each offering meets the need of the students. No wonder, Oswaal Books holds an enviable place in every student’s heart!
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 730 g
- Paperback : 489 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9389829569
- ISBN-13 : 978-9389829563
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 2 x 28 cm
- Publisher : Oswaal Books & Pvt Ltd (23 April 2020)
- Language: : English
- Reading level : 13 - 16 years
- Customer Reviews: