Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Class 10 Science Book Chapterwise & Topicwise Includes Objective Types & MCQ's (For March 2020 Exam) Paperback – 1 May 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
FROM THE PUBLISHER:
On 29th March 2019, CBSE released an updated curriculum for Academic Year 2019-2020 in which it has suggested various changes which will have a bearing on the format of the Final Board Examination Paper for the year 2020. We at Oswaal Books are always proactive to follow the changes proposed by the Board and implement the same as soon as possible to put the students, parents and teachers at ease. The Oswaal Question Banks have been modified and rewritten as per the latest Board guidelines in order to supplement the need of the students and guide them during the entire academic year!
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THE BOOK:
Exam Preparatory Material
Answers of CBSE Marking Scheme up to March 2019 Exam with detailed explanations to score full marks in exams.
Answering Tips & Commonly Made Errors for clearer thinking.
Chapter wise/Topic wise Previous Years’ Board Examination Questions to facilitate focused study.
Latest solved paper with Marking Scheme and Handwritten Topper’s Answers for practice.
Revision notes, Mind Maps & Grammar charts facilitate quick revision of chapters.
NCERT & Oswaal 150+ concept videos for digital learning.
WHAT THIS BOOK HAS FOR YOU:
Latest CBSE Curriculum
Strictly based on the latest CBSE curriculum issued on 29th March 2019 for Academic Year 2019-2020, for classes 9 to 12 following the latest NCERT Textbook.
Latest Typology of Questions
Objective Type Questions included as per the latest design of the question paper issued by CBSE.
Most Likely Questions
‘Most likely questions’ generated by our editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience.
About Oswaal Books:
Oswaal Books strongly believes in Making Learning Simple. To ensure student-friendly, yet highly exam-oriented content, we take due care in developing our Panel of Experts.
Accomplished teachers with 100+ years of combined experience, Subject Matter Experts with unmatchable subject knowledge, dynamic educationists, professionals with a keen interest in education and topper students from the length and breadth of the country, together form the coveted Oswaal Panel of Experts. It is with their expertise, guidance and a keen eye for details that the content in each offering meets the need of the students. No wonder, Oswaal Books holds an enviable place in every student’s heart!
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
118 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note that it has only 2 years of CBSE paper solved as a full set which are for 2018 and 2019. Questions from previous years are all spread out in each chapter.
Printing at some places is not good and some places it has double printing and some also faded but acceptable.
There are good tips on common mistakes done in answers.
Mind maps for each chapter are useful for quick revision.
Overall a good investment for Class X CBSE students if you are looking for a question bank for studies and board exam preparation.
1. CBSE marking pattern is given which help students how to write answers in exam.
2. All types of question provided which help student to get complete information of chapter.
3. Answers are given in details which help student to understand the concept.
4. For each chapter notes are provided which help students to revise before exam.
5. Questions which appeared in board exams are provided which helps student to understand the question format, language, and marking system.
6. Lots of numericals provided for practice.
Overall perfect book for practice and securing good marks.