- Mass Market Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster; Reissue edition (1 March 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780671724009
- ISBN-13: 978-0671724009
- ASIN: 0671724002
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 2.5 x 17.1 cm
- Customer Reviews: 818 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #62,221 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking Mass Market Paperback – 1 March 1990
Mass Market Paperback
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Import
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Packing of the courier was appropriate, but what lacked was the quality of the book.
It seems to be written from a typewriter and doesnt feel like new at all.
Fonts and size of the book along with its paper quality need to be worked on.
This book is not about rhetoric/speech techniques but it is about the emotions, virtues and stories that are required in order to be a memorable speaker. A speaker that the audience would listen to in times dire consequences to uplift themselves.
Go for it. With success stories and precisely defined rules by Dale Carnegie , you can improve your speaking ways.
The product was delivered on time and was in perfect condition.
Top international reviews
Recommended for the ones who want to be a leader or want to impact more people.