- Paperback: 244 pages
- Publisher: Rupa; First edition (20 May 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8129140209
- ISBN-13: 978-8129140203
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.4 x 17.8 cm
- Customer Reviews: 811 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #37,367 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking Paperback – 20 May 2016
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Import
25% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
From the Publisher
In Conversation with Dale Carnegie
The book is a veritable treasure trove of principles and tips of effective speaking.
Here’s a look into the contents of the book:
PART I BASIC PRINCIPLES OF EFFECTIVE SPEAKING
1. Acquiring the Basic Skills 32. Develop Confidence 20
3. Speak Effectively, the Quick and Easy Way 36
PART II TECHNIQUES OF EFFECTIVE SPEAKING
4. Introducing Speakers, Presenting and Accepting Awards 53
5. Organizing the Longer Talk 67
6. Applying What You Have Learned 90
PART III THE THREE ASPECTS OF EVERY SPEECH
7. Earning the Right to Talk 107
8. Vitalizing the Talk 125
9. Delivering the Talk 136
10. Sharing the Talk with the Audience 149
THE TWO METHODS OF DELIVERING A TALK
11. The Short Talk to Get Action 167
12. The Talk to Inform 187
13. The Talk to Convince 205
14. Impromptu Talks 221
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Packing of the courier was appropriate, but what lacked was the quality of the book.
It seems to be written from a typewriter and doesnt feel like new at all.
Fonts and size of the book along with its paper quality need to be worked on.
This book is not about rhetoric/speech techniques but it is about the emotions, virtues and stories that are required in order to be a memorable speaker. A speaker that the audience would listen to in times dire consequences to uplift themselves.
Top international reviews
Recommended for the ones who want to be a leader or want to impact more people.