The Quran and Modern Science (Compatible or Incompatible ?)Eng/Ara (PB) Paperback – 1 January 2012
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Dr Zakir Naik's knowledge on these matters is just astonishing.
The book is a concise on the spot commentary and listing of all verses in the Quran related to scientific discoveries. It is easy to read and comprehend. Very helpful for a broad overview on the topic. I can only recommend it.
Interesting read as it contains a good basis for the sceptic to explore the different arguments present in different passages.
Formatting Note: Certain footnotes are not formatted correctly (kindle edition), I would request the publishers to revise the book and provide an updated version as soon as possible,
Original version is more precise.