RE' EQUIL Murumuru Damage Repair Conditioner for All Hair Types, Silicone Free Conditioner - 150ml | Great for Curly Hair
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- This conditioner, like all our products, is formulated with consumer safety as our top priority which translates into choosing safest of ingredients from globally acclaimed suppliers. It is free from parabens, silicones, mineral oil and sulphates. It is enriched with organic murumuru butter.
- Fortified with hydrolysed proteins. Great for curly girl method and CO Wash
- Dermatologically Tested
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Curly Girl Friendly
- Protein-rich conditioner
- Repairs split-ends and dry, brittle hair
- Strengthens the hair and adds volume
- Form: Cream
- Hair Type: All Hair Types
- Ideal For: Men and Women
- Application Area: Hair roots to the length
- Characteristic: Anti-residue & Clinically tested
- Goodness: Free from Sulphates, Parabens & Silicones
Hair conditioning is necessary in order keep the hair strands hydrated and moisturised while treating the damaged hair. In most cases, conditioners contain silicones as it helps in lending shine and lustre to the hair strands but most people are unaware of the fact that silicones are harmful in the longer run as they get deposited over the scalp leaving the pores clogged and depriving the hair roots from oxygen, blood supply and nutrients.
Hair conditioner for Dry, Brittle and Damaged hair
Murumuru butter, found in Amazon Rainforests of Brazil, is a natural alternative to silicones which helps in repairing the damaged hair strands by lending adequate moisture and hydration to them. Re’equil Murumuru Damage Repair Conditioner is ultra-light, protein-rich and non-comedogenic (does not clog pores) in nature that helps in great hair and scalp nourishment and is suitable for all hair types including oily/ break out prone scalp. It helps in providing adequate moisture, smoothness, shine and lustre to your hair thus, repairing dry, damaged and brittle hair.
The Science Behind It
Murumuru butter is found in the Amazon Rainforests of Brazil. This exotic natural butter repairs the damaged hair by lending a velvety feel to the hair strands. Not only this, but natural murumuru butter also lends a natural gloss and shine by removing the dryness and repairing the damaged or worn out hair.
It acts as a thermal protector as it forms a protective film around the hair strands which helps in retaining the natural moisture while lending soothing and nourishing properties. It protects the hair strands from the aggressive chemicals, lends volume to the hair, maintains natural curls and helps in keeping the hair soft and smooth.
What It Contains?
- Hydrolyzed Pea Protein: It hydrates the hair strands and lends a protective layer on them to prevent them from environmental damage.
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter: It repairs the damaged hair and helps in lending smoothness and lustre to the hair strands.
- Full List of Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Esters, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein and Aqua, Isosacchaide Isomerate, Isoamyl Laurate, Orbignya speciosa Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aspartic Acid, Fragrance
What it Does Not Contain?
- Mineral Oils
A natural alternative to silicones
Murumuru butter is a natural alternative to silicones which is found in the Amazon Rainforests of Brazil. Unlike silicones, it does not deposit on the scalp as residue instead, it clears away the residue left over by the previous hair care products.
Repairs dull and damaged hair
This conditioner repairs dull and damaged hair by moisturising and hydrating the hair strands deeply.
Keeps the scalp healthy and clean
The absence of harsh chemicals like silicones, sulphates and parabens help in maintaining a healthy and clean scalp which, in turn, help in easy flow of oxygen and blood circulation in order to keep the hair roots strong.
Curly girl community
Murumuru Conditioner is a highly effective conditioner for the curly girl community. It not only repairs and hydrates hair but also adds a protective layer to the hair strands which protects them from getting damaged by the environmental pollution.
Who is it For?
All hair types
Highly effective in hydrating and moisturising. Great for curl retention.
Ideal for both Men and Women.
Being non-comedogenic in nature, it does not clog the pores on the scalp.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Came is a cardboard carton, well packed with puffy plastic.
Product review :
I bought a combo of -
1. Re'equil hair fall control shampoo
2. Re'equil babassu anti frizz and smoothening conditioner
3. Re'equil murumuru damage repair conditioner
4. Re'equil hair fall control serum
● I used the shampoo and both the conditioners simultaneously.
● this is a silicon free shampoo and conditioner
● no sulphates
Dry and rough hair becomes shinier and smoother
1st review- I have been using high end brands like Morrocon Oil and Kerestese for years but as I read about CGM method I thought of giving it a try. After reading some blogs I came across this conditioner. Gave it a try. But didn't find it anything great about it. Shall update it after few more washes.
So far no cons from my side ! It's been two weeks of use.will update further.