RICH DAD AND POOR DAD (Hindi) Paperback – 26 Oct 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Product Condition: No Defects.
New Book , No defects or Marks, If not upto the Mark "Easy Return" only on Amazon.Thank You!!
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
1,335 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really inspired with the Rich Dad poor bad
And I recommend read this book every one
Thanks you Robert sir.........
The title Rich Dad, Poor Dad refers to the two main male influences that Robert had as a child. His own father, the figurative “poor dad,” worked at a steady job for a living, while the “rich dad” (the father of a friend) ran a multitude of businesses. Most of this book is told from the perspective of Robert learning from his “rich dad” about how to make money – and seeing how his “poor dad” made huge money mistakes
The book ended with a very brief section that outlined another unbelievably good financial situation.
How can we use our money wisely..
How can we get earnings from our expences..
What is the best way to invest our money..
What are assets and what are liabilities..
What is the best way for saving..
All over it's a good book but, business persons and professionals may already know the moral and learnings of this book because of there experience..
It is for normal human being and students for teaching the art of money management..