RNG EKO GREEN - Portable Tyre Inflator for Car/Bike 12V/160PSI Air Compressor with LED-Black (high Power 35L/min, Low Noise 85 db)
|Price:||₹ 1,599.00 Details FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||₹ 1,400.00 (47%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Very fast inflate, portable, high power, low noise
- Bright LED lighting for night operation
- Applicable for cars, bikes, auto, small trucks & jeeps. Extra Nozzle attachment helps in inflating ball, bike, air mattress
- Oil less design with no daily maintenance
- Working temperature -20°C to 80°C
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Compact Portable Digital Tyre Inflator with Carrying Case
Goodyear Car Tyre Inflator (Blue)
Bergmann Typhoon Heavy Duty Metal Car Tyre Inflator (Blue)
|Price||₹ 1,599.00||₹ 2,149.00||₹ 1,545.00||₹ 1,996.00|
|Sold By||RATNESH INTERNATIONAL||Cloudtail India||VM Ventures||Saint Retail|
RNG EKO GREEN - Portable Car/Bike Air Compressor with LED Light-Black (12V/160PSI)
(A) TECHNICAL INFORMATION: -- Maximum air flow output: 35L/min || Rated Power: 120 Watts || Maximum working pressure: 160 PSI || Rated voltage: DC 12V || Amperage: 10 A || Working temperature: -20°C to 80°C || Noise: less than 85 DB
(B) PRODUCT APPLICATION: --- The pump is applicable for regular cars, SUV, two wheelers, three wheelers, small and middle size jeeps. The pump is also applicable for small size inflatables like all kinds of balls, air mattresses, rubber dinghies and so on. It is widely used in many fields. It can deal with an emergency of air leakage of car tyres in any place. It can ensure proper tyre pressure of the car any time which will save gasoline, protect the tyre and ensure vehicle running safely.
(C) PRODUCT FEATURE: ---
- Portable & Compact
- Very Fast Inflate
- Can Inflate Bike Tyre (Note: Bike should have cigarette lighter socket OR buyer may purchase from local market & fix on bike and then use it for inflating tyre OR buyer may keep bike near Car and fill air directly using car cigarette lighter socket)
- The High Power Cylinder pump reduces the max. pressure to 160 PSI in comparison to 300 PSI max. pressure by single cylinder pump of other competitors. Lower PSI ensures High Quality Air Pump
- LED light for night operation
- Additional nozzle attachments helps to inflate all kind of balls, two wheeler tyre, air mattress etc.
- Oil less design with no daily maintenance
NOTE: Start the car engine and then use the tyre inflator as the battery of car is not powerful enough to supply sufficient current/power to the device to work efficiently.
Beware of high temperature while operating the device.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used it only for topping up pressure in tyres not used yet for complete deflated tyres .
Pressure indicators are not exact as compared to digital ones in fuel pumps . Consider +3 psi while filling up .
If recommended tyre pressure is 32psi , consider 35psi while filling it with this inflator .
Always inflate when tyres are cold .
1.)I have been very careful using it and have used it only for toppings. I would mostly top up only two tires at a time (5 - 6 minutes each tire)and will do other two next day. For my tires one proper topping stays good for up to 2 months.
2.)I never faced any issue with tire pressure as I prefer to over fill which is generally not recommended. I top up all tires to 45 - 50 psi every time.(always fill when tires are cold) The pressure gauge on this device may not be accurate and could have 3 - 4 psi difference. So with 45 - 50 psi my tires always stay rock solid and yes the ride could be bumpy, not good for suspensions and may effect braking. However I have always used above 40 psi for last 15 Years and had to argue at filling stations before owning this device. This would give best fuel economy,reduces wear and tear of steering, more engine power,higher tire life, less punctures etc. Most of my drives are within city at low speeds so economy and wear and tear are of main concern. When going for long trips I maintain a 90 -110 KM speed limit and never used a tire over 55000Kms. This may not be acceptable for everyone !
3.)Works fine from the 12V Car Cigarette Lighter Socket, I have used it only when engine is running.
4.)LED lighting is convenient for night operation
3.)Noise levels are OK anyways some noise is to be expected.
4.)Nice design and any maintenance for the device,light weight like a tiffin carrier and fits perfectly in the pouch provided and always stays in the boot.
5.)The nozzle screws in very well with tire nozzle and there isn't any air leakage when filling. Nozzle is of good quality and is easy to connect and disconnect.
6.)The needle gauge on the device works as expected and shows reading once nozzle is connected to tire. It may not be accurate and could have 3 - 4 psi difference.
7.)The major issue with this device is it gets really hot when working. Sooo hot that it could eventually burn out the rubber tubing connecting to tire. It is not recommended to use continuously for longer periods or filling up completely flat tires. Issue is the rubber tubing even though it has good insulation and quality nozzle fittings the tube itself softens up when in use and could melt off from the fitting at the compressor end.
As already said it's an essential and very useful tool to have. And if you can use it carefully only for top up, then @ ₹ 1,450.00 with door delivery it still has value ! Go for it.
Good product to carry for emergency.