Follow the Author
Ramen at Home: The Easy Japanese Cookbook for Classic Ramen and Bold New Flavors Kindle Edition
Turn Your Kitchen into a Ramen Shop
Getting good ramen doesn’t have to mean going out. Ramen at Home makes it easy to create savory, sumptuous, and authentic ramen bowls right in your very own kitchen. Featuring tons of simple and tasty recipes, this book is a must have for anyone interested in the art of making ramen.
From stocking ramen essentials to properly topping a piping hot bowl of noodles, Ramen at Home offers you detailed guides—so new and experienced chefs alike can learn the secrets of preparing restaurant-quality ramen. Helpful sidebars show you how to pick the perfect ramen, while also providing interesting insights into Japanese culture and cuisine.
Ramen at Home includes:
- THE COMPLETE BEGINNER’S GUIDE—Learn absolutely everything you need to know to serve up your own delicious bowls of ramen at home.
- STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS—Detailed instructions for each recipe make it easy for even novice noodle chefs to assemble perfect ramen—every single time.
- OVER 100 RECIPES—Discover amazing recipes for broths, noodles, toppings, bowls, and sides that feature both authentic Japanese flavors and innovative new tastes.
Become a ramen master without ever leaving home.
"Here is the first opportunity to make truly authentic ramen at home using easy-to-find ingredients. With the unique expertise of Brian and Miyajima-sensei, it can't be better! Merci et bravo!!"--Jean-Baptiste Meusnier, Owner of Kodawari Ramen Paris and winner of the 2017 Palme d'Or de la Restauration
"Ramen at Home is legit! I tried the shoyu tare recipe from the book. Home cook-friendly recipes and most ingredients are easily accessible."--Rafael De Leon, Ramenraff Food, Lifestyle and Travel Blogger--This text refers to the paperback edition.
About the Author
BRIAN MacDUCKSTON is a ramen connoisseur and expat living in Japan. He chronicles his experience eating and making ramen on his website RamenAdventures.com and on his Ramen Adventures YouTube channel. When he is not running ramen tours or promoting ramen on Japanese TV, he lets his taste buds travel around Japan.--This text refers to the paperback edition.
- ASIN : B07772VMVL
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (21 November 2017)
- Language : English
- File size : 7022 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 335 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #423,164 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: