- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 74960 KB
- Print Length: 959 pages
- Publisher: Pustak Mahal (4 April 2017)
- Sold by: Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06ZZB1YFJ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 587 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,849 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Rapidex English Speaking Course Kindle Edition
|Length: 959 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Customers who read this book also read
Man! this is an awesome book for those who really wants a higher hand on English, even if u know the language very well then also it helped u a lot like it did for me ...so its a must buy to improve your language.As far as delivery, spot on like always --vijay aiyer on Jun 29, 2013
This book is very good and easy to understand and learn.I very much like your delivery so best compliment --Tejkumar on Feb 24, 2015 --This text refers to the paperback edition.
About the Author
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: It doesn't help to enhance your learning. So first learn basic English from this then buy English grammar and composition by J C Nesfield or Wren and Martin.
1. I also read this book out of curiosity, And it was worth reading.
2. Language is lucid. The topics are well described.
3. Overall satisfied with this book.
4. Good choice to enhance your knowledge.
5. I recommend this book to all who wish to improve their English speaking/writing skills.
Verdict: Good book
Top international reviews
My only issue is that I cannot read it on my Chromebook laptops Kindle app but it views perfectly on my mobile phones Kindle app.
The formatting is very clear when enlarged in both the English and Hindi scripts.
The Kindle edition is well worth the price, the paperback edition of this book is a very large (over 400 pages) so the Kindle edition is an excellent resource for Hindi speakers wishing to learn English from their phone while on the go.