- Item model number: RTE0743A
- ASIN: B07MP6QJBL
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 31 December 2018
- Customer Reviews: 193 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#5,749 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #86 in Men's Boots
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Material Type: Leather
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Clean your shoes with leather cleaner or leather shampoo, and use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt; if your shoes are wet after cleaning, let them air-dry before your proceed with the next step; dry shoes in room temperature only and never expose them to the sun, heat from the sun will cause the leather to shrink, wrinkle, harden, dry, and crack
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showcasing contrast stitch accent for colour pop-up effect and aged-texture effect for classy appeal, this pair of tan coloured boots from Red Tape will complement your dapper look effortlessly. These lace-ups, made from leather upper and TPR (thermoplastic rubber) sole are high on both comfort and durability. Flaunting embossed branding on the side, this classy pair will go well with a white shirt and khaki chinos.
About the Brand :-
Launched in 1996 in India, Red Tape has carved a niche for itself as a World-Class High Fashion range of Semi-Formal & Casual range of Shoes & Sandals. With its recent launch of Apparels & Accessories along with opening of Retail Stores, the brand is poised for the next level of growth in the Indian market.
Global History about the Brand :-
Red Tape was launched in the UK in 1992, the brand has already earned international recognition with its success in UK, India, South Africa, US, Canada, New Zealand etc. Red Tape is now being sold in over 17 countries world-wide. The product development is monitored by the Company Studios in UK & South Africa where top quality designers from Italy, US &India come together to make world class designs in tune with the latest fashion trends. The brand has achieved an enviable position by its proactive approach.
Review this product
193 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's size is but large from back and too small from front to walk comfortably.
I wore it in a part amd after 5-10 min of walking it started hurting my fingers of feet.
As I was in the party i couldn't take it off
-- As you can see in the pictures it looks like a ulcer or blister in my small finger of feet now i need to check it to a Doctor. I should sue the company for this product