|Product Dimensions||49.7 x 5.2 x 18.5 cm; 1.1 Kilograms|
|Item model number||MK881|
|Mounting Hardware||Redgear invador keyboard|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||Redwood Interactive 131, Guru Gobind Singh Industrial Estate, Next to Jay Coach, Off W.E.Highway, Goregaon (E), Mumbai - 400 063. Maharashtra|
|Item Weight||1 kg 100 g|
Redgear Invador MK881 Mechanical Keyboard (Black)
|You Save:||₹ 500.00 (13%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Kailh brown mechanical switches
- RGB lightning effect
- Windows key lock
- Floating key cap design
- Full anti-ghosting
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Mechanical keyboard, number of keys: 87 keys, power consumption: 40mA - 120mA. Working voltage: DC 4.5 - 5.3V, size: 352 (W) x 124 (L) x 35 (H) mm.
From the manufacturer
Time to Invade
The Invador is specially designed to comply with pro-gaming tournament. For low-DPI gamers or high doesn’t matter Invador is designed for both, the design gives you extra space to make wide moves with your mouse. Easy to carry and using the Invador keyboard while playing games online and offline tournaments.
The Kailh Brown Switch
Kaith Brown "Silent". Featuring the China's industry-leading Kailh Brown "Silent" Mechanical Gaming Switches. the lnvador MK881 delivers the game-winning performance required by pros. The low force and actuation point of the switch results in dramatically faster gameplay making it the perfect choice of professionals. Games are decided in seconds. and every advantage is essential.
Kill them in Style
The Invador has amazing Chroma Luminous Light which gives you up to 8 different LED modes and 6 different profiles. Day time or Night time adjust you LED needs as per your convenience and kill them in style with Invador.
No More Windows Pop-Up in a Game
All the gamers around the world suffers the windows key pop-up problem. During different clutch situation or team fights. The Invador has a Windows Key Lock option which allows you play more easily without any interruption.
Every Detail Matters when it Comes to Mechanical Keyboard
Even the ones measured in Microns. The Beveled edges of the aluminum unibody are cut with a mon-crystalline diamond to tolerances measured in microns. (For reference the width of a human hair is about 75 microns). That level of detail may seems excessive but every detail adds up to a better overall experience.
70M Long Lasting Switches
The INVADOR have life span of up to 70 million keystrokes. Every key on the keyboard has its own independent key switch mechanism and crisp response which increase the life span of the keystrokes.
Professional Gamers and Programmers We Got you Covered
If you press all your fingers down on a piano, what you’d get is 10keys ringing out at once. That’s what an effective anti-ghosted does too. It ensures that every key you press registers simultaneously and accurately in-game. (For instance if you were to run diagonally and melle and opponent pressing W, A and F together) Non gaming keyboards may not be able to carry out those actions as a results of hardware limitation.
Perfectly Designed Floating Caps
The Ergonomic floating key caps gives you the best distance for each pressure. The actuation force depends on how the keycap is designed. The invador has perfectly place keycaps which gives you a silent mechanical feel and accurate results everytime you click.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. mechanical keyboard (duh...)
2. my version has KAILH Brown switches (no clicky noise, very small activation bump, perfect for me). It is very rare to find Brown switches on budget keyboards, as you usually get Blues (i HATE blues, very noisy)
3. sturdy build (i have owned a regular membrane kb and a TVS Gold eBharat, and this keyboard blows them both out of the water. I could hit someone with it and it wont even dent, probably)
4. customizable back lit keys. (READ BELOW FOR DETAILS)
5. (personal) i got brown switches, and im super satisfied. they make no clicky noise, but still have a very slight bump, so they are perfect for use in office, where blues can irritate your co-workers.
6. very short key travel for activation. great for gaming.
7. long, braided cable. quite stiff, and is not floppy/bendy.
1. entire keyboard looks like section 377 of the indian penal code :P
2. cannot set color of lights. they are fixed. you can only turn them on or off. this means that green keys will stay green, they wont turn into yellow or red.
3. seriously, THATS IT.
4. you are getting a well made RGB keyboard with blue/brown switches for 3000 INR... what are you complaining about? the color? ok fine it looks kinda tacky, but its AMAZING to use.
5. some people might not like KAILH browns.
Light mode :
There are 6 preset light modes, 3 preset alternate modes and 3 customizable modes.
1. full light (entire keyboard is lighted, key turns off on press)
2. light on keypress (entire keyboard is off, key lights up on press)
3. row by row (lights each row 1 by 1 starting at bottom)
4. ocean wave (each key turns on and off slowly in a soothing, calming pattern)
5. pulse (entire keyboard slowly dims and lights up)
6. heartbeat (sends waves of light from the key you press.)
7. special preset 1, 2, 3 : lights up different sections of the keyboard. useful while gaming at night.
8. custom preset 1, 2, 3 : you can setup exactly which keys will light up. super useful.
Out of preset light modes, i tend to use 2 modes the most, "full light" and "light on keypress". three modes are for showing off, "ocean wave", "pulse", and "heartbeat". "heartbeat" is best for showing off, and is the deault mode.
It is not useful for working, very distracting.
I had my doubts about the KAILH switches, since they are not as highly valued as Cherry MX's, but from the 3 months i've used them, ive not had a single complaint. I do use the keyboard well, and i dont mash the keys (i use mostly touch type, another reason why i bought the browns).
im very satisfied.
The keyboard is constructed out of hard plastic though it has a metal plate on top. The keyboard looks better in person than in pictures. It looks and feels sturdy. It has a nice braided cable with a gold plated USB connector at the end. It has rubber feet at the bottom. It has groves in the bottom which can be used to manage the cable. There are screws protruding out of the top plate which honestly add to the appeal.
The keyboard uses Kalih Blue switches. These keys are far better than the custom keys used by other companies at this price point. Though they are not as good as the Cherry MX variants, the difference should not matter at this price point. The keys are extra clicky and while it might be fine if you are alone, it might disturb others. I personally like clicky keys so i am fine with them.
The key caps are ABS double injection molded. The key caps feel a bit thinner than the average premium quality key caps. I personally love the font on the key caps. It has a futuristic sci-fi feel. It matches well with my Alienware laptop. These use the same stem as Cherry MX, so they can be easily replaced with any custom key caps.
Honestly this was the part I was a bit leery of before I bought the keyboard. Cheap products usually have a bad history when it comes to RGB lightning. The MK881 blew me away with its fantastic lighting system though. Though it does not have any software customization, the inbuilt RGB profiles were a delight to have. You can also create your own custom profile with the built in commands. The lighting looks amazing with the futuristic key caps and the built in profiles have some pretty nifty looking effects. The RGB looks far better in person than online.
The keyboard performed well enough to pass all the tests. I put it through its paces in a couple of fast paced games then used it to type for a while. While I personally prefer Cherry MX browns, the Kalih Blues did well enough on their own. I would have preferred if the keys were a bit more firmer though. Typing took a little time to get used to but once I got it down, the keyboard performed satisfactorily.
The RedGear MK881 is a solid keyboard and easily performs as good as keyboards at twice its price. It has a solid construction and plenty of additional and useful features( the window key lock was a god send while playing games which used the CTRL key frequently). It might just be the best keyboard at this price.