Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 90.00 Delivery charge
Redgear MK881 Invador Professional Mechanical Keyboard with Kailh Blue switches, Lightning Effect and Windows Key Lock (Black)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Kailh Clicky blue switches
- RGB lightning effect
- Windows key lock
- Floating key cap design
- Full anti-ghosting
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The RedGear MK881 INVADOR It has Kailh Clicky blue mechanical gaming switches. The games are decided in seconds and every advantage counts that is where Kailh switches comes in as it delivers the game-winning performance required by pros. The low force and actuation point of the switch results in dramatically faster gameplay making it the perfect choice. It has 70-million-click lifetime ensuring they stay quick and responsive. The Floating cap design gives you the best distance for each pressure. The RedGear MK881 Invador comes with superior anti-ghosting which supports up to full key presses simultaneously. Enhance your gaming Experience with the Invador Chroma Luminous light, 8 mode and 6 profile. Say NO to windows pop-up in game, There's a separate windows key lock button in the Invador which makes it perfect for long gaming sessions without any interruption. Lastly, we engineered silicone material instead of rubber on the feet which increases the grip and makes keyboard immovable.
Compare with similar items
Redragon Vara K551-RGB LED Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Numlock Keys
ZEBRONICS MECHANICAL USB WIRED KEYBOARD MAX PLUS
Cosmic Byte CB-GK-12 Neon Rainbow Backlit Mechanical Keyboard with Blue Switch (Black)
Logitech Prodigy G213 RGB Gaming Keyboard
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Nallu Infotech||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||13.8 x 44.2 x 3.9 Centimetres||42 x 11 x 3.5 Centimetres||—||45 x 13.5 x 3 Centimetres||3.3 x 45.2 x 21.8 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||0.86 kg||1.08 kg||1.53 kg||0.9 kg||1.09 kg|
|Model Number||MK881||K551-RGB||ZEB-MAX PLUS||CB-GK-12 Neon||920-008083|
From the manufacturer
Time to Invade
The Invador is specially designed to comply with pro-gaming tournament. For low-DPI gamers or high doesn’t matter Invador is designed for both, the design gives you extra space to make wide moves with your mouse. Easy to carry and using the Invador keyboard while playing games online and offline tournaments.
The Kailh Blue Switch
The Mechanical Blue Switches for Pro-Gaming. The Blue switches have tactile top feedback when activated. This feedback helps to increase gaming speed by reducing effort needed to push the keys all the way down. It has rapid key snapback after keystroke execution. The Kailh Blue Switch gives you +100% typing speed bonus.
Kill them in Style
The Invador has amazing Chroma Luminous Light which gives you up to 8 different LED modes and 6 different profiles. Day time or Night time adjust you LED needs as per your convenience and kill them in style with Invador.
No More Windows Pop-Up in a Game
All the gamers around the world suffers the windows key pop-up problem. During different clutch situation or team fights. The Invador has a Windows Key Lock option which allows you play more easily without any interruption.
Every Detail Matters When it Comes to Mechanical Keyboard
Even the ones measured in Microns. The Beveled edges of the aluminum unibody are cut with a mon-crystalline diamond to tolerances measured in microns. (For reference the width of a human hair is about 75 microns). That level of detail may seems excessive but every detail adds up to a better overall experience.
70M Long Lasting Switches
The Invador have life span of up to 70 million keystrokes. Every key on the keyboard has its own independent key switch mechanism and crisp response which increase the life span of the keystrokes.
Professional Gamers and Programmers We Got you Covered!
If you press all your fingers down on a piano, what you’d get is 10keys ringing out at once. That’s what an effective anti-ghosted does too. It ensures that every key you press registers simultaneously and accurately in-game. (For instance if you were to run diagonally and melle and opponent pressing W, A and F together). Non gaming keyboards may not be able to carry out those actions as a results of hardware limitation.
Perfectly Designed Floating Caps
The ergonomic floating key caps gives you the best distance for each pressure. The actuation force depends on how the keycap is designed. The Invador has perfectly place keycaps which gives you a clicky sound and accurate results everytime you click.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
465 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. mechanical keyboard (duh...)
2. my version has KAILH Brown switches (no clicky noise, very small activation bump, perfect for me). It is very rare to find Brown switches on budget keyboards, as you usually get Blues (i HATE blues, very noisy)
3. sturdy build (i have owned a regular membrane kb and a TVS Gold eBharat, and this keyboard blows them both out of the water. I could hit someone with it and it wont even dent, probably)
4. customizable back lit keys. (READ BELOW FOR DETAILS)
5. (personal) i got brown switches, and im super satisfied. they make no clicky noise, but still have a very slight bump, so they are perfect for use in office, where blues can irritate your co-workers.
6. very short key travel for activation. great for gaming.
7. long, braided cable. quite stiff, and is not floppy/bendy.
1. entire keyboard looks like section 377 of the indian penal code :P
2. cannot set color of lights. they are fixed. you can only turn them on or off. this means that green keys will stay green, they wont turn into yellow or red.
3. seriously, THATS IT.
4. you are getting a well made RGB keyboard with blue/brown switches for 3000 INR... what are you complaining about? the color? ok fine it looks kinda tacky, but its AMAZING to use.
5. some people might not like KAILH browns.
Light mode :
There are 6 preset light modes, 3 preset alternate modes and 3 customizable modes.
1. full light (entire keyboard is lighted, key turns off on press)
2. light on keypress (entire keyboard is off, key lights up on press)
3. row by row (lights each row 1 by 1 starting at bottom)
4. ocean wave (each key turns on and off slowly in a soothing, calming pattern)
5. pulse (entire keyboard slowly dims and lights up)
6. heartbeat (sends waves of light from the key you press.)
7. special preset 1, 2, 3 : lights up different sections of the keyboard. useful while gaming at night.
8. custom preset 1, 2, 3 : you can setup exactly which keys will light up. super useful.
Out of preset light modes, i tend to use 2 modes the most, "full light" and "light on keypress". three modes are for showing off, "ocean wave", "pulse", and "heartbeat". "heartbeat" is best for showing off, and is the deault mode.
It is not useful for working, very distracting.
I had my doubts about the KAILH switches, since they are not as highly valued as Cherry MX's, but from the 3 months i've used them, ive not had a single complaint. I do use the keyboard well, and i dont mash the keys (i use mostly touch type, another reason why i bought the browns).
im very satisfied.
The keyboard is constructed out of hard plastic though it has a metal plate on top. The keyboard looks better in person than in pictures. It looks and feels sturdy. It has a nice braided cable with a gold plated USB connector at the end. It has rubber feet at the bottom. It has groves in the bottom which can be used to manage the cable. There are screws protruding out of the top plate which honestly add to the appeal.
The keyboard uses Kalih Blue switches. These keys are far better than the custom keys used by other companies at this price point. Though they are not as good as the Cherry MX variants, the difference should not matter at this price point. The keys are extra clicky and while it might be fine if you are alone, it might disturb others. I personally like clicky keys so i am fine with them.
The key caps are ABS double injection molded. The key caps feel a bit thinner than the average premium quality key caps. I personally love the font on the key caps. It has a futuristic sci-fi feel. It matches well with my Alienware laptop. These use the same stem as Cherry MX, so they can be easily replaced with any custom key caps.
Honestly this was the part I was a bit leery of before I bought the keyboard. Cheap products usually have a bad history when it comes to RGB lightning. The MK881 blew me away with its fantastic lighting system though. Though it does not have any software customization, the inbuilt RGB profiles were a delight to have. You can also create your own custom profile with the built in commands. The lighting looks amazing with the futuristic key caps and the built in profiles have some pretty nifty looking effects. The RGB looks far better in person than online.
The keyboard performed well enough to pass all the tests. I put it through its paces in a couple of fast paced games then used it to type for a while. While I personally prefer Cherry MX browns, the Kalih Blues did well enough on their own. I would have preferred if the keys were a bit more firmer though. Typing took a little time to get used to but once I got it down, the keyboard performed satisfactorily.
The RedGear MK881 is a solid keyboard and easily performs as good as keyboards at twice its price. It has a solid construction and plenty of additional and useful features( the window key lock was a god send while playing games which used the CTRL key frequently). It might just be the best keyboard at this price.