Redgear X12 Pro RGB Gaming Mouse with Avago Sensor (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Avago 3050 gaming grade sensor
- Pooling rate :- 1000hz
- 6 programmable buttons and 5 profile mode
- DPI indicator light with software customization
- 1.8m braided cable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Avago 3050 gaming grade sensor, pooling rate :- 1000hz. 4 dpi levels, RGB LED effect. DPI indicator light with software customization, 1.8m braided cable and 6 programmable buttons.
From the manufacturer
The Redgear X12 Gaming Mouse
Perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, the ergonomic shape of the X12 gives gamers the most comfortable gaming experience and great hand-feeling that you can use it for a long period of time without any fatigue. Play games like csgo, dota2 and pubg more precisely.
On-The-Fly DPI Switching
Instant DPI switching between 200-4000DPI. Customize the way you want it, make the right moves in any game situation. Shift through multiple DPI settings for quickly selecting on-screen options or scanning the game map (up to 4000DPI) or downshifting to make pixel-precise sniper targeting or unit selection (200DPI) using conveniently placed buttons.
Switches Made for Durabiltiy
Equipped with 10 millions clicks lifetime switches made for extra durability even for extreme gaming in cyber cafe while ensuring they stay quick and hyper-responsive.
The Redgear X12 is designed with 6 programmable buttons for your macro assignment with its software which can save up to 5 profiles. Customize your key binds and everything in one go.
We like to have a mouse that looks as good as it works. That's why the X12 offers a fully customizable RGB customization. Our very complete driver allows you to fully customize your mouse LED feature.
You can choose among several effects (steady, breathe, etc.) choose the colors you want and adjust the brightness.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
~The packaging was good and nothing was pampered with.
First of all feels good and is very ergonomic.
The RGB lights are very beautiful and as the box suggests has many colours.
The rubber coating around the mouse is grippy and feels nice.
Scroll wheel quality is nice ,overall very happy with the first impressions.
•Whats in the box
Mouse itself ,a manual and a tuning cd which can customise the RGB settings and more in the review.
•Actual Product Review
This mouse consists of six buttons if the scroll wheel is included.
If you think getting more DPI is better ...it really doesn't affect gaming because an average gamer only uses dpi between 300-750. So if you think if a mouse has lower DPI is bad ,it doesn't affect gaming.
The clicks feel good and the thumb buttons are easy to click and are good .
Good quality material used.
Doesn't feel as good as the higher end mice but for the given price this is the best in the market
If you are a beginner this is hands down the best gaming mouse available under the 1000rs mark
It has an additional feature of storing the users setting preferences and as the marketing suggests it can store up to 5 users settings.
Thank you for sticking around and reading my review.
I hope u have an amazing day and a happy life.
Luv you 💓
A review for Cs Go players
1000+ dpi with low in game sensitivity will be a best combo
Slightly heavier than other mice in this price range.. flicks made easier
Sensor is perfect and similar to laser
If you use scrolls for jumps then this is the best budget mouse with perfect scroll control
Using mouse4 for mic and this makes myself as a great IGL ( jus kidding )
Suitable for both riflers and awpers
The pro90's and ump-45 can feel heaven with this mouse ( new silenced gun mp-5 sucks )
After 1 year and 2 months I faced double click issue and then solved that using a simple technique by dismantling the mouse and now it's perfectly fine. Hope this mouse lasts a few more months in this condition.
The button click is still the same as the day one!
One amazing product. Quality of wire is so good.
( The only disadvantage I faced with this mouse is that I cannot reach mouse 5(most of them won't use that even) button while I play it would have been better if that was placed towards the right side of the mouse. )
Go for this absolute worthy product and have a happy gaming frandsss..
About this mouse :
* If you are gamer and you want a best budget mouse that can increase your gaming skills go for it.
* If you were using cheap mouse, then , you buy it. After use , you will find that mouse response is really very quick . This response rate is helpful while using snipers in games like CSGO & PUBGM/ PUBG.
* Fits perfectly in my hand.
* Having DPI:200 at budget price .This mouse having starting DPI 200. I use this DPI while playing. You can find this minimum dpi on mouse having price 3-4K.
* Dust sticks to its surface , I don't know how. But It does matter alot if you having these great specs.
* Requires less pressure to click. Good for fast tap. But it doesn't mean you can't hold it. Since we hold generally to try controlling recoils while shooting, therefore, there is alot of chance that there is double click issue with most of the mouse. However, This mouse don't have these issues til now. Thanks to its durable omron switches. I will update whenever it will have that issues.
* Software easy to use. Once you apply setting like lighting with software then it will remain on other computers too as it has onboard memory. You need to change that again if you want other lighting style.
[ I played continuously more than 12hrs playing pubgm using this gaming mouse and I didn't have any pain in my hand. Comfort for me ]
We want more quality products like these from you redgear 👍👍💥💥
Not withing a few months the clicks have started going rough.
Auto double click, click misses and so on.
Wrote an email to get support but no response even after a month.
bad brand, and too expensive to try out.
Get something more trustworthy.