Redragon Vara K551 LED Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- 104 key mechanical gaming keyboard with custom mechanical switches(cherry blue equivalent) designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness; Fast mechanical keys with medium resistance, precise actuation, audible click sound, and tactile bump feedback
- Led backlit mechanical gaming keyboard, the red led illuminated keyboard comes with double-shot injection molded keycaps offering crystal clear uniform backlighting and lettering that doesn't scratch off
- The pc gaming keyboard is constructed of aluminium and abs with plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches that stand up to tough gaming conditions
- All 104 mechanical gaming keyboards keys are conflict free (n-key rollover) for ultimate gaming performance; Featuring 12 multimedia keys, non-slip ergonomic, splash-proof design; Comes with full numeric keypad and a gold-plated corrosion free usb connector for a reliable connection
- The Redragon asura is one tough mechanical gaming keyboard; Perfect for whatever battle you might face in the virtual world
- PC gaming keyboard compatibility: windows 10, windows 8, windows 7, windows vista, or windows up, limited mac os keyboard support
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Redragon K551 RED LED Backlit Keyboard offers the perfect blend of features, functionality durability and comfort at a fantastic value for any serious gamer. The Redragon K551 isn't your average mechanical gaming keyboard. Not only is it a great choice for entering the World of Mechanical Keyboards, it also is over-engineered and built to take a beating, it is loaded with features aircraft grade aluminium and ABS construction, plate mounted keys, double-shot injection moulded keycaps, high-end switches with mechanical ultra-last springs, crisp and bright adjustable RED LED backlighting, a gold-plated USB connector for a reliable connection, and a splash-resistant design. The Industrial Design of the Redragon K551 Mechanical Keyboard is not just nice to look at, it also has great ergonomics and a space saving design. No matter how long you type or how intense your gaming marathons are, you are always comfortable.
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
Play Brilliantly with the Perfect Keystroke Design
- Ultra-durable keys tested to 50 million keystrokes
- Actuation Force: 50gf +/- 5gf
- Keystroke Travel: 2.0mm +/- 0.3mm
The Redragon K551 Mechanical Keyboard has Plate mounted keys! This high-quality build technique integrates a metal plate between the switches and the PCB. This process makes for a rigid and sturdy keyboard platform that is built to last.
The Custom mechanical switches Outemu (Cherry Blue equivalent) are designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness. The Mechanical Keys offer medium resistance, audible click sound, and crisp, precise tactile feedback for ultimate Gaming performance.
RED LED BACKLIT KEYBOARD
The Redragon K551 keyboard comes with RED LED backlighting for all 104 keys and 10 user adjustable brightness levels. The Double-shot injection moulded keycaps offer crystal clear uniform backlighting and lettering that doesn't scratch off.
Furthermore, the keyboard features:
- Full Size keyboard with 104 standard keys, full numeric keypad
- Sturdy Keyboard Base made off Aircraft-grade Aluminium
- All 104 keys are 100% conflict free, anti-ghosting
- Windows key lockout option.
- 12 Dual action Multimedia and “F” keys
- WIN key can be disabled for gaming
Non-Slip Ergonomic and Spill-Resistant Design
The Redragon K551 Mechanical Gaming keyboard comes with Non-Slip adjustable rear feet for the perfect typing angle and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection.
The Keyboard is built to withstand the average liquid spill.
Perfect Keystroke Design
Keycap Puller Tool is included in case you need to clean the keyboard after long term use or simply want to switch out the caps to add a personal touch
Great for BOTH - OFFICE WORK and GAMING
The keyboard is not only good for gaming. It has been designed to be a superb typing tool for office work as well. You’ll love the feel and keystroke accuracy, which leads to fewer errors and typos.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
110 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been using the Corsair k95 rgb with cherry mx red for about 18months, and i had some issues with the leds, its gone for an exchange, now i thoughg lets try these cheap options by the time it returns, n see whats the diff bet a 16k and a 4k keyboard offering supposedly, the same features. so heres my list of whats there and what u r missing on by not buying an expensive alternative:
1. The mechanical BLUE switches are really good with nice feedback, they are not cherry but are good quality none the less.
2. The build quality is good, yes it is. 4k for such a build is great. Metalplate board with plastic sorrounding is same as a CM storm mechanical board.
3. RGB Elements are great, inbuilt themes are nyc and you can download the siftware as well to customize.
4.Macros are somewhat available u can customize from the software availble from the website mentioned in the manual.
Now what u r missing out by not buying a more expensive mech keyboard;
1. the keys are a bit wavy at times, can woble( u will not observe this unless u have worked with a corsair keyboard, even razor has same issues with keys)
2.No dedicated media keys, u need to press fuction n then f1 f2 and so on for media playback.
3. The lack of proper software support, u can customize but u cant save the profiles on the keyboard, so u have to keep the software open for the customization to show on the keyboard and if u close the soft or restart the changes are also gone.
I can pinpoint more but honestly this is one really nyc piece of hardware and you wont regret it SPECIALLY IF U R MOVING FROM A MEMBRANE ONE.
To all the gamers PLEASE SWITCH TO MECHANICAL KEYBOARDS, U WILL NOT REGRET IT!
Which is supposed to be 65 mg pressure.
I find this too heavy to press for every day work and gaming.
Pl;ease go for Cherry blues, I can tell the difference I tested a cherry Blue after buying this, that was my mistake.
Now, after using this for about a month, I've come to notice that some of the keys don't register that easily, most commonly my C, B, and X keys. I used the keycap remover inside the box to see if something was wrong with the switches, but found out its just that the keycaps are slightly hollow, which causes the input to not be registered sometimes, thus requiring harder presses. For its price range, I had expected Macros but you cant complain as every other quality of it is great. The keycaps are slightly wobbly but otherwise its an amazing keyboard. However, if you are gonna spend this much on a keyboard, i would suggest putting another grand in and to go for a low cost Corsair.