Redragon Pisces P016 Large Waterproof Gaming Mousepad -13 x 10.2 x 0.1 Inches
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- MOUSEPAD SIZE: Large - 13 x 10.2 x 0.1 Inches (330 x 260 x 3 mm) - ideal for gaming and office use
- WATERPROOF: washable and easy to clean. The Waterproof coating prevents damage from spilled drinks or other accidents
- Engineered to improve mouse glide, Super-fine high-density silk surface provides minimal friction and a ultra-smooth surface texture
- THICK HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: The underside is made of natural processed foam rubber which adapts to different surface materials and provides a solid gaming platform, high-quality and long-life design
- The anti-slip foam rubber base helps the Redragon Gaming Mouse Pad to stay securely in place and prevents curling
- Reinforcement process on the edge.This is to prevent from deformation, broken or damage due to pulling or aging
- Advanced multi-layer surface provides thousands of light reflecting microscopic points for ultra-precise tracking for both optical or laser sensor equipped mouse types
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Redragon P016 Large Gaming Mouse Pad, 13 x 10.2 x 0.1 Inches (XXL) - Thick Black Red Cloth with Dragon Design
Gaming mousepads aren't created equally. Redragon gaming mousepads are built and tested by gamers for gamers. Only the highest quality components are used to guarantee razor-sharp performance and precision. Everything from the top, underside, and edges were engineered for maximum gaming accuracy and longevity. At just 3mm thick they are designed to be silky smooth on top and soft on the bottom for high flexibility and anti-curling.
Superior Control and Ultimate Durability
The high quality top surface is made from silk processed cloth, ensuring the mouse moves smoothly with optimal glide. An advanced multi-layer process is used to provide thousands of light reflecting microscopic points which provide ultra-precise tracking for both optical or laser sensor equipped mouse types and MMO Gaming Mice. The bottom is made of natural processed rubber; this provides flexibility to adapt to different desktop surfaces. This natural rubber base also ensures a firm and steady grip of your desk for hardcore gaming sessions.The stitched edges prevent fraying and guard against surface peeling. The Super fine and high-density surface is waterproof, washable and easy to clean.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
a) This is one of the Good game pad one can get if you are on a tight budget and yet seeking good performance.
b) I bought this on deal price and after using it for couple of weeks can say clearly that this is one of the Good entry level game pad and if you shifting from normal mouse pad to this one, the change is significantly noticed.
c) Anyway won't recommend this for fast FPS games.
d) The build quality is really good and the stitching across the corners are really fine.
e) The bottom portion occupied by rubber keeps the game pad in place and avoid slipping while using it.
f) In overall a value for money product to try.
If you find my review helpful, please click YES
My decision was right. This mouse pad really helps you get proper grip and handling of your mouse.
Its perfectly built for better mouse handling.
For gamers like me its "Go for it".
Redragon Capricorn P012 Mouse pads are thinner than Redgear MP45 mouse pads available at same Price range. Not an issue unless you are specifically looking for Thick mouse Pads for gaming.
Very firmly set , big (enough to place my open palm in) , smooth , nice packaging.
Althoughthe stitches seemed as though as they'll wear-off, but such is not the case. Good build quality 👍.
Top international reviews
Was etwas stört ist das "Logo". Das ist nämlich gummiert und im Bereich der Maus, sodass man ab und an mal daran hängen bleibt.
Lösung: Das Mauspad einfach um 180 Grad drehen, dann steht zwar das Logo auf dem Kopf aber es stellt für die Maus kein Problem mehr dar ;)
C'e posto sia per tastiera che per mouse con spazio che avanza anche.