- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Dreamland Publications; ORIGINAL & LATEST edition (2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9350897601
- ISBN-13: 978-9350897607
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.4 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 408 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #154 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 99.00 Delivery charge
Refreshing Mandala - Colouring Book for Adults Book 1 Paperback – 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
From the Publisher
Benefits of colouring
Colouring helps in harnessing creativity and making a productive use of our free time. Through colouring stress and anxiety are expelled as we take in positivity. Keeping in mind all these benefits of colouring, we have prepared this book. It is believed that colouring can be therapeutic and therefore the book can help a person in releasing stress and eliciting a relaxing mindset.
Seamless beautiful designs
The beautiful and intricate artwork of the book has been designed to keep the individual calm and relaxed. The individual will surely react favourably to the pairing of colours and creative patterns.
We have used high-quality thick paper to colour on. The backside of every design has been kept blank in case if you want to use watercolours.
Use it for decoration
The mandalas once coloured can be used as a decorative addition to beautify your workplace or home.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
408 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Really good quality paper as well.
Best thing ever, to de-stress. I spend hours with it over the weekends and they really help to cope with anxiety and stress.
Well! What to say about this lovely, enjoyable, pretty, refreshing, as the name suggests, coloring book! It is what it is.
Just perfect to relax the nerves in this chaotic world. An escape to the other worlds. Just put on some music if you like & color away. Make sure to have awesome coloring supplies too.
It just doubles the fun. & refreshes the mood.
I find that playing with colors calms ny nerves and relieves stress. After reading all the reviews, I decided to give it a try and I bought this mandala design coloring book. The pages are thick and good. But the designs are varied. Some good some not so good. I used pencil colors for coloring in the designs. For ₹ 275 this is expensive.
I did finish only one design and then left it as I found that simply filling in colors like a kid did not give me that much mental juice as I had expected.
I found that doodling in colored gelly roll pens over black pages is much more creative and fun. I also tried my hand at oil pastel painting. It is very simple. You just need white sheets and a box of ois pastel crayons or even soft pastels crayons. Numerous beginner tutorials are there over you tube. Both helped me unwind faster than this mandala book. May be the true reason is that they allow me to actually play with colors over a blank canvass and let things unfold rather than following a set design pattern printed on the book.
The book consists of several pages of mandala to be colored and you can choose from a variety of color themes. You can use colored pencils, sketch pens, brushes to even light paint and all of them look beautiful.
The pages are slightly thicker than normal pages of a notebook, so if you think you created a masterpiece go for framing it!
It's fun, it's colors and time rewarding, go for it!