Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 99.00 Delivery charge
Relativity: The Special and the General Theory Paperback – 15 June 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
He developed the general theory of relativity between 1907 and 1915. It was published in 1915. In 1916, Einstein published Relativity: The Special and the General Theory in German. Its first English translation was published in 1920. In 1921, Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics “for his services to Theoretical Physics and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect.” He published numerous scientific and non-scientific works.
Einstein died on 18 April 1955, aged seventy-six, in Princeton, New Jersey.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 150 g
- Paperback : 188 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9788175994652
- ISBN-13 : 978-8175994652
- Publisher : Fingerprint Publishing (15 June 2017)
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Language: : English
- ASIN : 8175994657
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.The Special Theory of Relativity
2.General Theory of Relativity
3.Consideration of Universe as a Whole
I got some unprinted pages which I discovered after reading half book but I complained amazon and they replaced it immediately.