- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candlewicks to Œ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Always use a candle-holder specifically designed for candle use. The holder should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax.
- Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Images used in this are the property of Brand TIED RIBBONS
- Any unauthorized use of our images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and data and will be handled with strict legal measures.
- Please don`t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns before or after your purchase.
- We are committed to your 100% satisfaction.
- If you have any inquires or any questions, please feel free to contact us by email or online,We will be happy to help and endeavor to get back to you within 24 hours;
- Your satisfaction, our pursuit. If you are satisfied with our items and service, please remember to leave us positive feedback and 5 score rating.
- If you are dissatisfied with it, please do email us before leaving negative or neutral or score 1 or 2.We will try our best to solve it to your satisfactory and make your shopping experience enjoyable here.