Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money-That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! Mass Market Paperback – 1 January 2010
|Mass Market Paperback, 1 January 2010||
Audio Cassette, Abridged, Audiobook, Unabridged
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (9): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Mass Market Paperback : 288 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0446567404
- Publisher : Business Plus (1 January 2010)
- Item Weight : 363 g
- Product dimensions : 10.48 x 1.91 x 17.15 cm
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a book which taught me the thought process of poor and middle class people where I belong, which laid foundation towards progress of my thoughts about financial wisdom.
I was very intrigued about tax system and determined to read more about taxes and shocked about poor and middle class people who will pay more taxes than rich.
Detailed description about difference between assets and liabilities was best part and how to develop your asset column by investing in yourself to escape from rat race and retire early and let assets will make money for you was where I got interested.
1. This book helps to find out HOW to use your money to make money for you.
Read it again:
HOW to use your MONEY to MAKE MONEY for you.
2. It just changes our financial viewpoint towards money.
3. It explains why the poor people try to save money, whereas the rich INVEST.
4. It teaches you how to grow financial habits of the rich, even when you are not making money.
5. Literally, it gives you freedom from MONEY!
1. Some sellers are selling the cheap xerox copies of the book, try to buy only from Amazon Prime Sellers.
So, if you are ready to get ALL your financial practices proved wrong, try out this book! It will at LEAST show you how to live a FINANCIALLY HEALTHY & worry-free lifestyle.
If you liked our review, do give it a Helpful vote...it helps:)
This book is a gem of a book and now I know why this book is in the top rated and best seller book of all time.
According to me, this book is a milestone in human growth and more importantly in getting rich.
I loved each and every chapter of it. I mean, it took me nearly 1 month to complete the book because I was so into the book that I started applying the teaching from the book until I start the next chapter.
I am very much disappointed that I didn’t knew or read this book earlier in my life; it would have made a huge difference in my twenties. Never mind I will make a full use of it now.
The cases study in book is awesome, the flow of the book awesome, the knowledge and the study material again awesome.
Undoubtedly, 5 stars with a big thumbs up for this masterpiece.
If you find the review useful, consider clicking helpful!
Top reviews from other countries
On the other hand this book reads as very insincere and the stories which the author tries to portray as real life examples all come across as hypotheticals. I'm tempted to say that this best selling author who is supposedly an investor has probably made the bulk of his profits through this book and not investments. I say this because his own personal investments relayed in the book are not very detailed and provide no lessons. They are simply a repetition of - I bought a property at a cheap price and sold it at a profit... every time.
I'm disappointed in myself for having contributed to the authors business but there was a little benefit, though maybe not worth the investment. This is my first exposure to business related books. I'm sure there are better out there so my advice would be to start elsewhere.
Dazu kommt, dass das Buch nicht zu wenig Eigenwerbung enthält. Du willst mehr bzw. überhaupt Mal was konkretes dazu wissen? Dann kaufe mein anderes Buch und melde dich auf meiner Website an und spiele dieses und jenes Spiel!
Selbst jemand, der absolut keine Ahnung von Geld hat, wird aus diesem Buch nicht schlau werden. Es gibt vielleicht knapp 10 bullet points, die durchaus hilfreich sind, aber auch durchweg schwammig beschrieben werden.
Das Buch liest sich wie eine aufgepimpte Biografie mit jeder Menge zu Finanztipps aufgeblasenen Binsenweisheiten.
Ich verstehe den Hype um dieses Buch nicht. Es ist verdammt schmal im Inhalt, liest sich dafür aber flott und leicht. Trotzdem gibt es von mir keine Empfehlung.