Rich Dad Poor Dad - 20th Anniversary Edition (Hindi) (Hindi) Paperback – 1 September 2002
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 200 g
- Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 8186775218
- ISBN-13 : 978-8186775219
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Publisher : MANJUL PUBLISHING HOUSE (1 September 2002)
- Language: : Hindi
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really inspired with the Rich Dad poor bad
And I recommend read this book every one
Thanks you Robert sir.........
The title Rich Dad, Poor Dad refers to the two main male influences that Robert had as a child. His own father, the figurative “poor dad,” worked at a steady job for a living, while the “rich dad” (the father of a friend) ran a multitude of businesses. Most of this book is told from the perspective of Robert learning from his “rich dad” about how to make money – and seeing how his “poor dad” made huge money mistakes
The book ended with a very brief section that outlined another unbelievably good financial situation.