- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: MANJUL PUBLISHING HOUSE; 2017 edition (1 September 2002)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 8186775218
- ISBN-13: 978-8186775219
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 2,336 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #60 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Rich Dad Poor Dad - 20th Anniversary Edition (Hindi) Paperback – 1 September 2002
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount up to Rs. 1000 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
What digital items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really inspired with the Rich Dad poor bad
And I recommend read this book every one
Thanks you Robert sir.........
The title Rich Dad, Poor Dad refers to the two main male influences that Robert had as a child. His own father, the figurative “poor dad,” worked at a steady job for a living, while the “rich dad” (the father of a friend) ran a multitude of businesses. Most of this book is told from the perspective of Robert learning from his “rich dad” about how to make money – and seeing how his “poor dad” made huge money mistakes
The book ended with a very brief section that outlined another unbelievably good financial situation.
How can we use our money wisely..
How can we get earnings from our expences..
What is the best way to invest our money..
What are assets and what are liabilities..
What is the best way for saving..
All over it's a good book but, business persons and professionals may already know the moral and learnings of this book because of there experience..
It is for normal human being and students for teaching the art of money management..