- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Plata Publishing; 20th Edition edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07DMV18C6
- Package Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3,756 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #586 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money - That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! Paperback – 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
April 2017 marks 20 years since Robert Kiyosakis Rich Dad Poor Dad first made waves in the Personal Finance arena It has since become the 1 Personal Finance book of all time translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world Rich Dad Poor Dad is Roberts story of growing up with two dads his real father and the father of his best friend his rich dad and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you 20 Years 2020 Hindsight In the 20th Anniversary Edition of this classic Robert offers an update on what we've seen over the past 20 years related to money investing and the global economy Sidebars throughout the book will take readers fast forward from 1997 to today as Robert assesses how the principles taught by his rich dad have stood the test of time In many ways the messages of Rich Dad Poor Dad messages that were criticized and challenged two decades ago are more meaningful relevant and important today than they were 20 years ago As always readers can expect that Robert will be candid insightful and continue to rock more than a few boats in his retrospective Will there be a few surprises Count on it Rich Dad Poor Dad Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich Challenges the belief that your house is an asset Shows parents why they cant rely on the school system to teach their kids about money Defines once and for all an asset and a liability Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
3,756 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a book which taught me the thought process of poor and middle class people where I belong, which laid foundation towards progress of my thoughts about financial wisdom.
I was very intrigued about tax system and determined to read more about taxes and shocked about poor and middle class people who will pay more taxes than rich.
Detailed description about difference between assets and liabilities was best part and how to develop your asset column by investing in yourself to escape from rat race and retire early and let assets will make money for you was where I got interested.
1. This book helps to find out HOW to use your money to make money for you.
Read it again:
HOW to use your MONEY to MAKE MONEY for you.
2. It just changes our financial viewpoint towards money.
3. It explains why the poor people try to save money, whereas the rich INVEST.
4. It teaches you how to grow financial habits of the rich, even when you are not making money.
5. Literally, it gives you freedom from MONEY!
1. Some sellers are selling the cheap xerox copies of the book, try to buy only from Amazon Prime Sellers.
So, if you are ready to get ALL your financial practices proved wrong, try out this book! It will at LEAST show you how to live a FINANCIALLY HEALTHY & worry-free lifestyle.
If you liked our review, do give it a Helpful vote...it helps:)