- Audio Cassette
- Publisher: Little, Brown US; Unabridged edition edition (6 December 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1570429596
- ISBN-13: 978-1570429590
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 2.2 x 17.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3,756 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #17,13,168 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money Audio Cassette – Abridged, Audiobook, Unabridged
Audio Cassette, Abridged, Audiobook, Unabridged
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
RICH DAD, POOR DAD is a starting point for anyone looking to gain control of their financial future (USA TODAY)
Robert Kiyosaki's work in education is powerful, profound, and life changing. I salute his efforts and recommend him highly (Anthony Robbins)
About the Author
A 4th-generation Japanese American, Kiyosaki was educated in New York before joining the U.S. Marines and serving in Vietnam as a helicopter gunship pilot. In 1977 he founded a company producing Nylon and Velcro 'surfer' wallets which became a multi-million dollar business.
Attitude towards risk determines acquisition of wealth, according to Kiyosaki, a financial lecturer and millionaire. Fear of risk keeps you in the house-and-bills "rat trap," unable to escape. Short fore- and afterwords by the Hawaiian-born Kiyosaki frame a serviceable reading by British actor Hoye. Sounding American, Hoye makes little attempt to add zip to this economics discourse. Reading from a script, his narration is unmemorable, but it successfully conveys the intended monetary advice. The random musical bridges do not correspond to sections or chapters. A.G.H. © AudioFile 2001, Portland, Maine-- Copyright © AudioFile, Portland, Maine
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
3,756 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a book which taught me the thought process of poor and middle class people where I belong, which laid foundation towards progress of my thoughts about financial wisdom.
I was very intrigued about tax system and determined to read more about taxes and shocked about poor and middle class people who will pay more taxes than rich.
Detailed description about difference between assets and liabilities was best part and how to develop your asset column by investing in yourself to escape from rat race and retire early and let assets will make money for you was where I got interested.
1. This book helps to find out HOW to use your money to make money for you.
Read it again:
HOW to use your MONEY to MAKE MONEY for you.
2. It just changes our financial viewpoint towards money.
3. It explains why the poor people try to save money, whereas the rich INVEST.
4. It teaches you how to grow financial habits of the rich, even when you are not making money.
5. Literally, it gives you freedom from MONEY!
1. Some sellers are selling the cheap xerox copies of the book, try to buy only from Amazon Prime Sellers.
So, if you are ready to get ALL your financial practices proved wrong, try out this book! It will at LEAST show you how to live a FINANCIALLY HEALTHY & worry-free lifestyle.
If you liked our review, do give it a Helpful vote...it helps:)