- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Manjul Publishing House; New edition (1 February 2008)
- Language: Telugu
- ASIN: 818322119X
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 359 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #257 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Rich Dad Poor Dad (Telugu) (Telugu) Paperback – 1 Feb 2008
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Robert T. Kiyosaki is an American investor, businessman, self-help author, motivational speaker, financial activist and financial commentator. Kiyosaki is the bestselling author of the Rich Dad Poor Dad series of motivational books and several other publications published under the Rich Dad brand. Having written over 15 books, with combined sales of over 26 million copies, he also has a blog and maintains a monthly column on Yahoo Finance. He writes about his latest thoughts on global economics, investing, business, world financial markets and personal finance on Yahoo.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
359 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
must read to know where we are going wrong. and why our interpretation about money is wrong.