Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in, That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! Kindle Edition
Audio Cassette, Abridged, Audiobook, Import
Customers who bought this item also bought
The overall message of Rich Dad's Guide to Investing is that this is an abundant world, full of opportunity for the sophisticated investor. However, it sometimes takes a while to find this point. Much of the book is told in dialogues between young Kiyosaki and his rich dad, and these conversations can ramble. There are rewards for the careful reader--for example, in the middle of a section on the basic rules of investing, Kiyosaki's rich dad compares investor education to toilet training: difficult at first but eventually automatic. But getting to these inspired metaphors means wading through a lot of repetitive dialogue. It's a bit ironic that someone who advocates investor discipline should show so little as a writer. But by the end of the book, even the rambling starts to make sense. By the hundredth time you read that the rich don't work for money, and that you don't need money to make money, both concepts start to make sense. It still looks difficult to apply these ideas, but Rich Dad's Guide to Investing certainly makes the case that they'll work for anyone bold and smart enough to practice them. --Lou Schuler --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- File Size : 20634 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- ASIN : B01DRWRZ64
- Publisher : Plata Publishing (18 September 2015)
- Print Length : 490 pages
- Language: : English
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,015 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a great book if you want to get into the details of investing. It's a valuable book for anyone looking to become a level 4, 5 investor...if you know what I mean!!
Amazon's delivery has been good as always. However, there is a small issue with the copy I received. There are two pages in contents section which are jumbled and out of sequence and pages have turned pale instead of white which you see in books fresh out of printing press.
I like the feel of the book.
Pages are very good as well as quality of printing.
Have just started with book. Couldn't tell much about content
the book content is divided into three parts,each part plays it's importance targetting the thing that normally goes in one's mind whe they ask something about a topic. Proper and yet simple explanation. Good one
reading richdad poor dad books in a series of three as - rich dad poor dad
cashflow quadrant and then investing will give one a detailed view on how things have to worked out. A pile of content from which you can actually decide the way of your work. Properly crafted and targetted.
I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to start investing.
Top reviews from other countries
Das finde ich gut:
- einfach geschriebenes Englisch, so dass es auch nicht Muttersprachler verstehen (B2 Niveau ist ausreichend, um es flüssig lesen zu können)
- Typisches US-Taschenbuchformat, d.h. trotz 600 Seiten super handliches Buch
- Kiyosaki untermauert seine Thesen mit netten Anekdoten
- Es wird viel Basis und auch fortgeschrittenes Wissen über das Investieren und das Investitionen schaffen vermittelt. Es geht dabei hauptsächlich um die mentale Haltung, als um konkrete Investitionen
- Es wird wieder sehr deutlich und toll erklärt, wieso Kiyosaki den Cashflow für das A und O bei einer Investition hält.
- Englische Version deutlich günstiger mit 5,99 bzw 6,99 (deutsche 29,99)
Nicht gefallen hat mir:
- Kiyosaki wiederholt sich einfach viel zu viel. Es ist mir bereits aus seinen vorherigen Büchern bekannt und auch hier übertreibt er es mit unzähligen Wiederholungen, ja eher Vervielfachungen gar, was ich auf Dauer störend finde.
Alles in allem ist es dennoch ein sehr gelungenes und lesenswertes Buch und sollte von jedem Investor oder auch von dem der es werden möchte gelesen werden.
Ich hoffe ich konnte Ihnen mit meiner Rezension weiterhelfen und würde mich über eine positive Bewertung freuen.
Yes, the first half or so of this has already been covered in Rich Dad, Poor Dad and Cashflow Quadrant - but the second half of the book covers key concepts in financial literacy; such as what to look for and analyse in financial statements.
A one paragraph point is made a chapter long...
And every now and then authers training courses and other products are mentioned, so you are in a loop from one book to another and from one product to other.
I think the auther need to take the rubish out, and sell this as a small 100 page book, will make more sense.