- Audio CD
- Publisher: Hachette Audio; Abridged edition edition (1 March 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0967316456
- ISBN-13: 978-0967316451
- ASIN: 1586210920
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 2.5 x 14.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 111 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#12,14,334 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #114791 in Personal Development & Self-Help (Books)
Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in, that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! Audio CD – Abridged, Audiobook, Import
Audio CD, Abridged, Audiobook, Import
Audio Cassette, Abridged, Audiobook, Import
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
111 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a great book if you want to get into the details of investing. It's a valuable book for anyone looking to become a level 4, 5 investor...if you know what I mean!!
I like the feel of the book.
Pages are very good as well as quality of printing.
Have just started with book. Couldn't tell much about content
Amazon's delivery has been good as always. However, there is a small issue with the copy I received. There are two pages in contents section which are jumbled and out of sequence and pages have turned pale instead of white which you see in books fresh out of printing press.
the book content is divided into three parts,each part plays it's importance targetting the thing that normally goes in one's mind whe they ask something about a topic. Proper and yet simple explanation. Good one
reading richdad poor dad books in a series of three as - rich dad poor dad
cashflow quadrant and then investing will give one a detailed view on how things have to worked out. A pile of content from which you can actually decide the way of your work. Properly crafted and targetted.
I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to start investing.