The Richest Man in Babylon (Hardcover Library Edition) Hardcover – 22 August 2018
|Hardcover, 22 August 2018||
Audio Cassette, Audiobook, Import
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 290 g
- Hardcover : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9388118359
- ISBN-13 : 978-9388118354
- Product Dimensions : 13.97 x 1.27 x 21.59 cm
- Publisher : General Press (22 August 2018)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #34,728 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Saving money and
2. Investing that money intelligently to make more money.
Note that this book doesn't contain any information on how to invest if that is what you are are looking for, it instead focuses on the habits one must cultivate in order to have more control over your finances. The book conveys this via short stories which are packed full of wisdom and are not boring to read through.
Must Read for anyone who just started a job and is clueless about how to handle his finances
150 odd pages, took me about 5 hours to finish it.Go for it, its really a good book unlike all those other books on the same subject that promise to provide a lot but is full of pseudoscience & BS.
Author shared 3 main principle.
Save 1/10 of your earning
Spend 7/10 on your expenses
Create asset or clear debt with remaining 2/10
I am ranked 6245 in reviews I hope this review will help you. You can complete in a day or two. Author narrAted in a interesting way.
We all earn some money yet after years of work, many of us still live from hand to mouth. This book answers the mistake we do.
The best is, it answers the role of luck in success.
Top reviews from other countries
The old style English can be slightly off putting but as a KJV reader it was no problem.
It is otherwise easy to read, laid out in short stories and highlights at end to drive home points.
God help me, I will be teaching my children this book. Highly recommended for hard workers like me but with lean purses.
The ‘fables’ style of providing life lessons is such a ‘digestible’ and fun way to learn important life lessons and put yourself on the road to financial freedom.
The ‘5 Laws of Gold’ and ‘7 Cures for a Lean Purse’ are simple but truly effective financial rules that are simple to follow with discipline.
‘Always pay yourself first’ is a fundamental life rule that has personally changed my life.
‘Gold cometh gladly and in increasing quantity to any man who will put by not less that one-tenth (10%) of his earnings’ is another exercise that can change your life once disciplined in performing this every payday.
It’s one thing knowing the techniques, but you must take ACTION to receive the rewards.
Another amazing book.
At it's heart it's all simple advice but it seems to make a lot of sense. I wish I'd read this book 10 years ago and applied some of the concepts, I'd probably be sat on top of a 5 figure savings pot right now, and whilst that wouldn't make me rich - it would make me pretty comfortable!
I would hugely recommend reading The Richest Man in Babylon to anyone with even a slight interest in improving their financial situation. I'll come back and upgrade the rating to five stars when I'm the richest man on my street!