- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing (1 August 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789388144315
- ISBN-13: 978-9388144315
- ASIN: 9388144317
- Package Dimensions: 19.2 x 12.8 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 662 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #66 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 82.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
The Richest Man in Babylon Paperback – Aug 2018
|Paperback, Aug 2018||
Audio Cassette, Audiobook, Import
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
George Samuel Clason was born in Louisiana, Missouri, on November 7, 1874. He attended the University of Nebraska and served in the United States Army during the Spanish-American War. Beginning a long career in publishing, he founded the Clason Map Company of Denver, Colorado and published the first road atlas of the United States and Canada. In 1926, he issued the first of a famous series of pamphlets on thrift and financial success, using parables set in ancient Babylon to make each of his points. These were distributed in large quantities by banks and insurance companies and became familiar to millions, the most famous being “The Richest Man in Babylon,” the parable from which the present volume takes its title. These “Babylonian parables” have become a modern inspirational classic.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
662 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Saving money and
2. Investing that money intelligently to make more money.
Note that this book doesn't contain any information on how to invest if that is what you are are looking for, it instead focuses on the habits one must cultivate in order to have more control over your finances. The book conveys this via short stories which are packed full of wisdom and are not boring to read through.
Must Read for anyone who just started a job and is clueless about how to handle his finances
150 odd pages, took me about 5 hours to finish it.Go for it, its really a good book unlike all those other books on the same subject that promise to provide a lot but is full of pseudoscience & BS.
Author shared 3 main principle.
Save 1/10 of your earning
Spend 7/10 on your expenses
Create asset or clear debt with remaining 2/10
I am ranked 6245 in reviews I hope this review will help you. You can complete in a day or two. Author narrAted in a interesting way.
We all earn some money yet after years of work, many of us still live from hand to mouth. This book answers the mistake we do.
The best is, it answers the role of luck in success.
None of this is new to me however sometimes you need a reminder to jolt you out of bad financial habits.