Other Sellers on Amazon
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, 1-Ounce
|Price:||(₹8,533.33 / 100 ml)|
|You Save:||₹859.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 4 offers
Enhance your purchase
|Specific Uses For Product||Fine Lines, Wrinkles|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Item Weight||0.06 Pounds|
|Item Volume||30 Millilitres|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||31 x 59 x 170 Millimeters|
|Material Type Free||Oil Free|
About this item
- 1-ounce tube of anti-wrinkle retinol night cream to reduce the look of lines and deep wrinkles while you sleep
- Retinol face cream contains an essential mineral complex and fights deep wrinkles while leaving the skin feeling smooth and healthy
- Oil-free and non-comedogenic formula has been tested by dermatologists and is clinically proven to visibly reduce fine lines and deep wrinkles within 12 weeks
- Wake up to healthy looking skin as the exclusive pure RoC Retinol formula works through the night for smoother and younger-looking skin
- The face cream goes to work quickly to absorb deep within the skin's surface to fight wrinkles as you sleep
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
Retinol cream reduces the look of expression lines and deep wrinkles
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream for Anti-Aging
With RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream Treatment for Anti-Aging, after 12 weeks, even deep wrinkles are visibly diminished. Wake up to healthy-looking skin. This unique formula is designed to work through the night—when skin is believed to be most receptive—to smooth and visibly reduce the appearance of even your deep wrinkles.
What’s in the Box:
- RoC RETINOL CORREXION Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, 1 Ounce
Features and Benefits
This exclusive combination of pure RoC Retinol and an essential mineral complex visibly reduces the look of deep wrinkles while you sleep. During use, the upper layers of your skin are firmed leading to a visible reduction in expression lines. The formula starts to work as it immediately penetrates deep within the skin's surface to help fill in even your deep wrinkles.
About RoC Retinol
RoC Retinol is a patented, highly effective retinol formula that's rigorously tested. Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies has completed a 1-year clinical study proving the benefits of RoC Retinol do not plateau—retinol continues to provide benefit with continued use.
If exposed to light or air, retinol can degrade and lose its effectiveness. RoC Skincare scientists developed innovative processing guidelines that limit product exposure to light and oxygen, preserving the integrity and strength of RoC Retinol.
If not packaged properly, retinol can degrade. RoC Retinol products are packaged in a special aluminum tube that protects the retinol from light and air to keep it stable.
About the Brand
At RoC, we believe beauty is determined by action, not age. Our scientifically-crafted formulas deliver proven results for the beauty that lasts.
The RoC skincare brand was created in France in 1957 by pharmacist Jean-Charles Lissarruague. His original formulas were made by hand and customized based on years of anti-aging skincare expertise. Today, the RoC brand applies its unique heritage and understanding of the skin aging process to develop highly effective skin care solutions, suitable for all skin types.
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on RuPay Credit Cards. Minimum purchase of INR 3000. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 150 on RuPay Debit Cards. Minimum purchase of INR 1500. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1750 on Axis Bank EMI Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Axis Bank Credit Card Non-EMI Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Citibank Debit Card Non-EMI Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1750 on Citibank Credit Card EMI Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Citibank Credit Card Non-EMI Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- 10% back up to ₹100 on using Amazon Pay UPI to pay for your shopping transaction. No minimum order value. Valid once per customer during the offer period, applicable only on the Amazon app. Here's how
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.06 x 5.91 x 16.98 cm; 27.22 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 December 2013
- Manufacturer : RoC
- ASIN : B00027DMI8
- Item model number : 381370083214
- Country of Origin : France
- Manufacturer : RoC
- Item Weight : 27.2 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 31 x 59 x 170 Millimeters
- Net Quantity : 30.0 millilitre
- Best Sellers Rank: #13,213 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- Customer Reviews:
WARNINGS: For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Do not apply in close proximity to the delicate eye area. For anti-aging results around the eye, we recommend one of RoC's eye creams. QUESTIONS? Call toll free 1-800-RoC-1964 (1-800-762-1964) or 215-273-8755 (collect). Begin applying this product every other night and then gradually increase frequency to every night. You may experience mild tingling or redness during use. This is normal and should be temporary until your skin adjusts. If applying an additional moisturizer, use one free of Retinol or Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week.
Water, dimethicone, glycerin, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, isodecyl neopentanoate, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, ceteareth-20, steareth-10, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, caprylyl glycol, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, squalane, glycolic acid, fragrance, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, methylparaben, citric acid, xanthan gum, propylparaben, retinol, polysorbate 20, BHT, disodium EDTA, polysorbate 60, ascorbic acid, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, copper gluconate
Apply to face and neck at night when skin is most receptive for repair and renewal. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Begin applying this product every other night and then gradually increase frequency to every night. You may experience mild tingling or redness during use. This is normal and should be temporary until your skin adjusts. If applying an additional moisturizer, use one free of Retinol or Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream visibly reduces the look of lines and deep wrinkles on your face while you sleep. This anti-aging cream, containing pure RoC Retinol, leaves skin feeling smooth and younger-looking. Tested by dermatologists and clinically proven to visibly reduce the look of both fine lines and deep wrinkles in 12 weeks, RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is oil-free and non-comedogenic.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
After few weeks, the product leaving me a glued type feeling skin. It feels a bit tight around the neck and mouth. It feels like there is a very thin layer of glue forming on top of my skin. It feels tight when I moved my neck or massage my face. I don't trust what is inside the tube. It did start from being itchy and red around the neck so I thought I exfoliate the neck too much still continue using the cream. After another few weeks the tightness started that I thought my neck is swollen but no obvious swelling. Has any of you had the same experience? The film coated feeling is more prominent in the sensitive areas like chin, mouth, and neck. Never again to buy any skin product in amazon