- Item Weight: 59 g
- Item part number: YF-S201
- ASIN: B00REJ7QF2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 December 2014
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#12,077 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #133 in Sensors
Robodo YF-S201 Water Flow Sensor (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- You just need to connect to arduino interrupt pin 2 and can measure the number of PWM pulse and interrupt per unit of time, the water flow would be directly proportional to the number of measured pulses
- Please scroll below for more details of the product
- Water flow sensor can be used to measure the flow of liquids i.e. the consumption of liquids in industrial or domestic usage, for example you can make a robotic cocktail dispensing machine and can use this sensors to accurately measure components like soda, water, etc, water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, a water rotor and a hall-effect sensor, when water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls and its speed changes with different rate of flow and the hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal
Specifications for this item
Connection details: Red wire is +5V, black wire is GND, white wire is PWM signal output. Description: Lowest rated working, voltage: DC4.5 5V-24V, maximum operating current: 15 mA (DC: 5V), working voltage range: DC 5~18V, load capacity: 10 mA (DC 5V)m, temperature: 80, operating humidity range: 35%~90%RH (no frost). Allowed pressure: pressure 1.75Mpa. Temperature: -25~+80 °C, external threads: 1/2".