Royal Enfield Matt Blue Open Face with Peak Helmet Size (XL)62 CM (RRGHEI000086)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Size: 62 cm
- ISI (IS: 4151) and DOT (FMVSS No. 218) certified, weight – 850 gm
- Single unit fiberglass shell: Fiberglass has superior impact absorption properties, the force of an impact at any point is distributed across a large surface area
- EPS internal liner: Inner safety liner made from expanded polystyrene foam
- Sun peak material: Ergonomically shaped sun peak made from durable ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene)
- Materials: Polyester and knit mesh comfort liner
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Let nothing come between you and the wind. A sun peak, combined with retro stripes, make this helmet a retro classic.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On first impression, I recommend this helmet. However, Royal Enfield is misleading in the video displayed above of the manufacturing process which suggests that the helmet was made by Royal Enfield while the tag inside and outside clearly indicate that it was manufactured by Vega and marketed by Royal Enfield. Note that it does not say this anywhere in the description - Atleast I did not read it before my purchase and for that, I take a star. I don't care of the logo and would have bought a Vega helmet at a cheaper cost had I known that they were the manufacturer before hand. Damn that video was well made though!
Only drawback i had to return and reorder due to size issue.. now i have perfect size.