Royal Enfield Black Open Face Helmet Size (XL)62 CM (RRGHEI000058)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Size: 62 cm
- ISI (IS: 4151) and DOT (FMVSS No. 218) certified
- Weight – 950 gm
- Fiberglass shell with leather cladding: Fiberglass has superior impact absorption properties
- EPS internal liner: Expanded polystyrene liner and jaw protector
- Micro metric lock: Micro metric adjustable quick release chin strap retention system
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Leather helmet and goggles - the ultimate icon of pure motorcycling. The grana do helmet is our take on this timeless icon, with a host of up-to-date safety features. Materials: combination of leather, mesh and polyester internals. Wash and care: removable and washable.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is very comfortable
Looks stunning, get ready to be stopped by people!
ZERO Wind noise/ Howling!
Not too heavy
Helmet is actually manufactured by Vega Helmets and only marketed by Royal Enfield
It runs one size small; So if you are Medium size or wear a Medium sized helmet.... buy the Large sized one
Doesn't cover entire face, look at my picture!
The use of leather though adds to the beauty but also minimizes the life of the helmet.
Strap release mechanism is NOT one handed
Goggles are not included; so if there's a dusty road be prepared to shed tears! Or buy the retro riding goggles