- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Westland (9 December 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9388754433
- ISBN-13: 978-9388754439
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.4 x 19.8 cm
- Customer Reviews: 1,747 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #28 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Rudest Book Ever Paperback – 9 December 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Shwetabh Gangwar is a novelist, public speaker, professional problem-solver, and has over two million followers on YouTube. He dedicatedly solves people’s problems sent to him on his Instagram, and makes videos on as many as he can. He defines it as the purpose of his life and what truly brings him meaning.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. No psychological study reference is given in this book why should we do that.
2. The author tries to use unnecessary curse words to create an impact.
3. He only gives a catchy name to the chapter and keeps explaining the same words in a different way. He doesn't explain the psychological cause and effect of something.
4.wrong perception about pickup artists community and the rejection game.
5. The author doesn't know that each person has a different experience,u bringing, psychology we all Learn and Improve by different methods. few laws or habits cannot be imposed on everyone.
6.Milking his fan following
I can keep writing cons for the book the list keeps going on so in short
The only positive point to the book is that it is a good start for teenagers for red pill awareness. For other people, I won't recommend it. You can better start with Robert green and Ryan holidays books
Go for it if you want self improvement and self realisation.
I have revisited earlier comments and it seems the reviewers were already a fan of author (referring to him as Sir) and hence rated book highly. But me as a first time reader of thos author's work, wasn't too impressed. I am glad this book is over!!!!
Top international reviews
I read it and found it very average quality book. I didn't expect it. This book is mainly target to young audience in India. This book is not for the audience who believes in reading good quality books.
I don't recommend this book to anyone.
PS : I am also open to book suggestions that talk about ‘How to Think?’ and take the discussion deeper than what’s there in this book.
Gives you clarity about your thinking.
Takes deep inside you.
Must Must read!!