Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
GoQii Run GPS Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor & 3 Month Personal Coaching (Black)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Integrated GPS tracker which allows you to track real time activity in run/walk/cycle modes, it has 6 screens in which you can track steps, distance, pace, calories burned, heart rate and duration
- Monitors your heart rate accurately
- Track your activity and sleep
- Separate charger is not required, USB integrated charger present on device, connect the core to USB port of laptop, power bank or any mobile charger for charging
- Connects wirelessly via bluetooth to goqii iOS (ver 8.0 and above) or android app (ver 4.3 and above)
- Inbuilt battery once charged will lasts for 7 days in case of normal usage and 8 hours in GPS mode
- This purchase of goqii family care plan can be claimed as tax benefit under section 80d
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Goqii, India's largest preventive healthcare service now brings to you goqii run GPS loaded with new features and one year warranty, to help kick-start an active lifestyle. With integrated GPS tracker which allows you to track real time activity in run/walk/cycle), it is a device which will revolutionize the fitness industry as it will help you in daily tracking of number of steps taken and how much distance you have covered. The exercise mode has 4 modes run, walk, cycle and workout. The GPS tracking will work with exercise modes run, walk and cycle. Following are the parameters of tracking for both GPS and non GPS modes: 1. Run and walk mode ( GPS and non GPS) : Distance, duration, heart rate, pace, calories, steps 2. Cycling GPS mode: Distance, duration, heart rate, pace 3. Cycling non GPS mode: Duration, heart rate 4. Workout mode (GPS is not active in this mode): Duration, heart rate, heart rate can be continuously tracked in Goqii run-GPS by enabling the continuous heart rate option from tracker settings. It will track heart rate in every 5 minutes.
From the manufacturer
With integrated GPS tracker which allows you to track real time activity(run/walk/cycle modes), help you in daily tracking of number of steps taken, calories burned and how much distance you have covered.
The 'Exercise Mode' on the new GOQii tracker enables you to track and monitor your steps, heart rate and time duration of your activities. The 'Exercise Mode' on the new GOQii tracker enables you to track and monitor your steps, heart rate and time duration of your activities.
Whether it’s a morning jog or an evening workout, you can track your fitness routine conveniently for up to 7 days without worrying about the device running out of charge. We have tested under normal usage and you can save the battery by switching off from GPS mode when not in use.
Train and Consult
GOQii gives you the option to choose your coaches, nutritionist, personal trainer and wellness expert to motivate you and support you in the right steps towards your well-being.
This integrated service connects you with a board certified general practitioner who can provide preventive consultations over emails and calls.
This is an interactive live-video platform where you can get inputs from fitness experts as they talk about lifestyle tips and perform fitness workouts.
GOQii Ecosystem and Health Store
GOQii Health Store is a holistic services marketplace. Offering a range of health related products and services. We have partnered with various companies that offer healthy, natural and organic products to make a positive lifestyle change.
GOQii provides its users and their selected family members with unlimited cloud storage to Health Locker to record their medical tests and readings
GOQii ecosystem combines a Fitness Tracker, an App, Care Team including a Personal Coach, Experts and a Doctor. Through Karma, GOQii enables you to walk, earn and donate karma points to social causes.
|GOQii Run GPS with 3 months personal coaching||GOQii VITAL 2.0 Blood Pressure Monitor with 3 months personal coaching||GOQii Fitness Tracker with Personal Coaching|
|GPS Tracking||Integrated GPS tracker||Phone GPS|
|Heart Rate Monitor||✓||✓||✓|
|OLED Color Display||✓||✓|
|Battery Life||7-10 Days||10-15 days||7 days|
Items with fast delivery from sellers in your city
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
93 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This review is after two days of use
1 looks sturdy with minimal hardware , no charger.
2 GPS connectivity
3 Display with Rich color
4 touch screen works fine
5 heart rate bpm works more or less well
6 coaching through app is awesome.
7 sleep data looks good , thumbs up.
1 with gps on for about 30 minutes , battery reduced from 100% to around 60% in 17 hours , so charge would roughly last 2days. with moderate gps usage at max.
2 Serious connectivity issues with gooqi app, the app keeps crashing while detecting the device.
3 The device seems to miss some of the activities like , today morning I jogged for 2km , but no data , whereas my amzfit updates the app in a jiffy.
4even after reinstalling app , it is crashing some serious bug offline app is fine.
- the strap feels good.
- quick to charge, it took like 45 minutes for full charge.
- basic step counting and all seems good,
-sleep tracking it shows that I wake up quite a lot in between. This could be true, but I have my doubts.
- noticed frequent disconnections of the band with my phone. There are times when it just won't connect. And during these times I don't get any call/app notifications.
Anyway, onto the activities:
I've used it twice since I bought it. Once for walking, once for running.
Some things I noticed:
- the reports at the end look really good. I do not know about the accuracy, but it does list quite a lot of stats.
- compared to the goqii vital, this one shows the time even during an activity. That's cool, as the older one would only show you how long it had been since you started and not the time.
- battery light was blinking red by the end of 1 hour. I do not know if it would last for more than a 10/12k run.
- there's no Strava or Endomondo integration. There's also no way to export the data to these services.
This means that I still need to carry my phone if I want to see the activity on Strava or Endomondo. (I'd expect to not need my phone if I have a GPS watch).
- GPS takes a long time to connect. I was already done running nearly 3km by the time I managed to get it to connect successfully. I noticed this during the walk too, took over 5-10 mins of trying to connect before it locked on to GPS. I'd probably walked around 500-600m by then. This also brings me to my next point!
- GPS connection cannot be established before starting the tracking. There's no way to switch on GPS beforehand so that it is ready by the time you start your run. This means either you run some distance without the tracking while it tries to connect, or you need to sit and wait for the connection to start your activity tracking.
Went for one more run mid week. Was terribly disappointed, the band didn't manage to latch on to GPS at all, eventually finished a 5k run (with warm up and cooldown) without the activity getting tracked at all because GPS didn't get connected.
Decided to return the band for the same reason.
1. The interface was slow to respond and was not very smooth to use
2. Device just failed to acquire GPS. One a 60 min walk it took 20 mins plus to acquire GPS. It defeats the purpose of having GPS
The support and entire community concept looked interesting, however since I returned the device didn't use any of that.
The device totally stopped working after 6 months, the display keeps flickering. Even the previous basic watch I bought also had stopped working in a year. I don't recommend this product , better go dor mi watch. The coaching in app is the only advantage, that costs 2000 per year.
good build quality
easy to charge
gps tracking at below 5k price
7 days use with normal use ( within gps)
colour display is decent with good visibility outdoors
you have to manually select the activity
no bp measurement
gps takes time to turn on
low battery life if you use gps daily ( only 2 to 3 days)
sleep tracking is not that great.
looses past days data , so u need to sync daily.
charging cable is not there in the box
GPS tracker works, have used it in walking and cycling Haven't tried it during running outdoors even though I bought it for that purpose
Screen is on for a very short amount of time. Ideally it should be configurable. During intense workouts, we should be ble to keep screen on. This is imp especially when you are running, i was finding it inconvenient to touch and turn on when running in treadmill
App is very cluttered. My workouts should come first but I need to scroll down. I should be able to customize to see only what I want
Gps analysis doesn't include altitude info or cadence
I am never a fan of wrist based heart rate monitors during running, they are never accurate. GoQii reinforced that opinion. For walking, its okay