SAF Synthetic Religious Framed Painting, Multicolour, Buddha, 35 x 2 x 35 Cms
|You Save:||₹ 1,100.00 (85%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||35 x 2 x 35 Cms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||35 x 1 x 35 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||400 Grams|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
About this item
- Size:-35 cm x 2 cm x 35 cm
- Light weight quality with multi-effects.
- Material : High quality synthetic frame.
- Package contains : One UV Textured Religious Print Framed Painting without glass
- Usage : It can be used for Living room,Home dÃcor and for gifting purposes.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Product detailsItem Package Quantity:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35 x 1 x 35 cm; 400 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 August 2016
- Manufacturer : ShyamArtnFrame
- ASIN : B01KFPD0D8
- Item model number : SA-1000012
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : ShyamArtnFrame, Shyam Art N frame - 115, Ratan Nagar Deher ka Balazi, Sikar Road, Jaipur-302013, Phn No.- 9901461184
- Packer : Shyam Art N frame - 115, Ratan Nagar Deher ka Balazi, Sikar Road, Jaipur-302013, Phn No.- 9901461184
- Item Weight : 400 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 35 x 1 x 35 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1 N
- Included Components : Painting in Corrugated Box
- Generic Name : Painting
- Customer Reviews:
It is a textured effect canvas print with UV which gives a multi-effect. It is in a Italian designed frame in a synthetic material.
From the manufacturer
Shyam arts and Frames was started by Deepak and his family in 1995. The brand has served online and offline customers. SAF currently own more than 5000+ unique designs and specialized in innovation in framing with the latest high technology machines.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on 17 July 2017
By Neha K Choudhary on 17 July 2018
The lone star docked for this product is the bad job done on the nose and a very cheery smile (what is wrong with it anyways!). There should just be a trace, a hint of a smile according to the learned one in my family, sigh!
By Mallika Deepak on 1 October 2020
By vidhi meena on 3 April 2021
By Adlakha on 17 March 2021