SHOPEE BRANDED HB-N106 Bayonet Lens Hood for Nikon HB-N106 Bayonet Lens Hood for 18-55mm AF-P & 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR AF-P DX
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Applicable models:NIKON AF-P DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens; Nikon D3300 D3400 camera lens.
- Made of high impact ABS,Bayonet mount design,easy to install.
- Handy reversible design allows you to attach the hood in reverse for easy storage in your bag
- Designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens.
- Can prevent accidental damage to the lens, but also avoid accidental finger touch to the lens surface; to some extent to prevent sand, rain and snow for lens as well.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product Parameters: 1. Product Type: Camera Hood 2. Interface type: camera mount 3. Model: HB-N106 4. Lens caliber: about 55mm ( 2.17 in ) 5. Applicable lens: (1) NIKON AF-P DX 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6G VR lens (2) Nikon D3300 D3400 camera lens 6. Material: advanced ABS plastic 7. Colour: black 8. Main functions: inhibiting halo; avoiding stray light; preventing dust, avoiding lens collision and protecting the lens. Product Features: Designed with camera mount and with no dark corners; reversible; can shelter the interference of the lateral light source. Portable; the UV lens and lens cover can be installed when the hood installation is finished. Packing Accessories: 1 x HB-N106 Lens hood
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also I got a micro fiber cloth free with it.
To use it, 1st match the small white dot on the hood with the white dot on the lens front(not on the camera body)
Then rotate accordingly towards left.
Find the pictures for reference.
1. Its super wide at 18 mm for landscapes.
2. This hood looks so cool on on the lens & provides protection as well.
For Those who said it doesnt fit.. Maybe u have Af-s lens