|Package Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 cm; 200 Grams|
|Item Weight||200 g|
SHOPEE Branded Camera Flower Lens Hood Compatible with for Canon Eos Camera Lens Et 60 Replacment 18-55Mm 55-250Mm with 58mm Saftey uv Lens Filter
|You Save:||₹ 251.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- The Lens hood provides a cost-effective solution to glare and great protection against knocks and damages, Reversible Features, Convenient to carry during the trips
- Effectively prevents unwanted light for entering the lens, Improves contrast and images quality
- Protects lens from scratches and impacts, also you can mount a filter over the lens hood
- Great ET-60 II Bayonet Mount dedicated replaces lens hood for Canon EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS II, EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS, EF 75-300mm F/4-5.6 III USM, EF 75-300mm F/4-5.6 III Lens
- Material: Plastic, Type: Bayonet, Model: ET-60 II with 58mm uv filter
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (9): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Shop and get a chance to win exciting cashback rewards every hour Click here to know more Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Lens hoods are primarily designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens In additional, since the end of the lens is extended, you also will get a added benefits of extra protection of accidental impact. The Dedicated Lens hood are Special Designed for the Special Focus length Compatible with: - Canon EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS II Lens - Canon EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS Lens - Canon EF 75-300mm F/4-5.6 III USM Lens - Canon EF 75-300mm F/4-5.6 III Lens Package Content: 1 x ET-60 II Bayonet Lens Hood,1x 58mm uv filter
Compare with similar items
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UV Filter:- I am using the UV filter just for protecting the front element (glass) of the lens. So I wanted something cheap that was cheap and be replaced easily. Please note that any and every filter you add to your lens WILL reduce picture quality, no matter the quality of the filter element. But other than the insignificant, slightly increased Chromatic Aberrations when using a wide angle lens, I personally, didn't find any difference in picture quality. The original Canon lens cap fits perfectly on the filter, so there's no need to remove the filter. Once, it's in place, secured tightly in front of the front element, it seems like its a part of the original lens.
Lens Hood:- Plastic Quality is REALLY BAD. It cracked while trying to screw it on the lens (See Picture). It's still usable. Works like its supposed to. NOT TO BE USED WITH WIDE ANGLE LENS. Otherwise the hood is visible in the pictures.