1. The quality is very good. I’ve been using it for several months now and it has not worn out even a bit. I’ve used it almost all days while walking/jogging/working out, and washed it several times. No loss of elasticity as well.
2. Color is good. Black looks good with any coloured hair and any length of hair.
3. It has grips at the back side (see images) which helps in the band staying in place. It will not accidentally slip.
4. The front portion is sufficiently large, and can be used by both people with short hair and long hair.
5. It’s easily washable and will not fade or lose its quality easily.
6. The fabric is smooth, and it will not irritate your skin/scalp/hair.
7. It absorbs sweat really well. Note that it will take a few rounds of washing to start absorbing sweat properly.
8. I wear it not only during workouts, but also to manage my long hair when I step outside the house. Since it’s black, it blends really well and does not stand out. And helps keep the hair easily manageable.
1. Though the outer layer is black, the inner side is grey. Since the front section is fairly large in dimensions, sometimes I prefer to fold it to make it smaller. However, this results in the grey side being shown and it looks weird.
2. There are no size options. My head is average sized, yet it’s quite tight fitting. It’s not uncomfortable right away, but after 30 minutes of use, it gets a bit uncomfortable. I manage by removing it for a minute and putting it back on.
Conclusion: I bought this product as I have long hair, and this helps me manage it easily when going out or while exercising. It absorbs sweat well, and also holds the hair in place really well. If you have a big head, don’t buy it, it will be too tight. I tried several bands, from street shops & Amazon, and I finally liked this product. Though this was priced high and had a few minor inconveniences, this one proved to be the best. Hence, I would recommend this.