Save Extra with 2 offers
This item is eligible for return within 10 days of delivery.
You can avail replacement, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you. You can also return the product for a full refund.
Please keep the item in its original condition, with brand outer box, MRP tags attached, warranty cards, and original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up.
We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.
Enhance your purchase
- Signs of well-placed pearl person - the native will have good affluence, good fortune, recognition and fame, good memory, balanced emotional life, emotions under control
- Pearls are now preferred to diamonds - for a long time, then, they were thought of as a badge of respectability, almost of authority rather than the exotic and fascinating jewels that they are. Pearls have always been expensive, so much so that the 20th century saw the emergence of the cultured pearl
- Pearls can ooze sophistication. Who can forget princess diana's multi-strand pearl choker, with huge sapphire clasp worn on a black dress, or audrey hepburn as holly golightly and her ensemble of streaky blonde hair, dark glasses and pearl earrings women like sarah jessica parker prize them, as do mariah carey, rita ora and rihanna
- Pearls are formed as a result of layer upon layer of a substance known as nacre, secreted by the oyster. Literally hundreds of oysters have to be opened before one is found with a pearl. Nor can you cut it neither shape it as you can with other gems. They improve with wear, picking up faint traces of oil from your skin - so rub them with soft chamois leather rather than washing them
- Fan shaped real red garnet and freshwater pearl earrings. Traditionally designed gold plated earrings that are an ideal match for all your outfits. Stone: garnet, color: red, pearl: freshwater, shape: round, size: 2/3 mm, material: metal, earring dimension: 1.00 Inches x 1.00 Inches
Buy it with
- Package Dimensions : 11.2 x 10.6 x 3.6 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 June 2016
- ASIN : B00JOFQBE6
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Womens
- Item Weight : 80 g
- Customer Reviews:
Pearls are now preferred to diamonds - for a long time, then, pearls were thought of as a badge of respectability, almost of authority rather than the exotic and fascinating jewels that they are.
Formed when a scrap of grit, a parasite, a bit of broken shell, enters an unwary oyster's shell, the final, exquisite, gleaming pearl is the result of layer upon layer of a substance known as nacre, secreted by the oyster and wrapped round the foreign body to prevent further damage to the oyster's soft tissues.
A pearl is a treasure grown inside a living creature that comes from the sea rather than being mined from the land. Literally hundreds of oysters have to be opened before one is found with a pearl - pearls have always been expensive, so much so that the 20th century saw the emergence of the cultured pearl - a pearl into which an irritant was artificially introduced.
The layers of nacre of which a pearl is composed are absorbent, so that external factors can influence their condition and even colour. Thus they improve with wear, picking up faint traces of oil from your skin that gives them an added gleam - so rub them with a soft chamois leather rather than wash them. Their absorbency also means that make-up can stain them, while chemicals, such as perfume or hairspray, can damage them. In fact, in my eyes, the only downside of these beautiful objects is that you can't wear scent with them.
A woman has every right to do what she wishes. A woman has every right to be happy. Feel wanted and feel special with this pair of Pretty Lady's Pearl Earrings. This pair of Earrings for women features pure and precious pearls with garnet set on a metal gold plated base.
- Pearl Size: 2/3 mm
- Garnet Size: 2/3 mm
- Earring Height: 1.00 Inch & Earring Width: 1.00 Inch