Safari Thorium Stubble 66 Cms Polycarbonate Silver Check-In 4 wheels Hard Suitcase
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Outer Material: Polycarbonate, Inner Material: Fabric, Casing: Hard
- Capacity: 82 ltr ; Weight: 3.75 kgs; Dimensions: 66 cms x 46 cms x 27 cms (LxWxH)
- Lock Type: Number lock, Number of Wheels: 4, Number of compartments: 1; Handle: Comfort Gripping ; Pattern: Solid ; Ideal For: Men & Women ; Water Resistant: Yes
- 5 years International Warranty
- Country of Origin: India
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
carry your essentials with ease, equip yourself with the apt size of the suitcase. If it's a big holiday trip that you are planning, then a large trolley bag is the thing for you. With the multiple zip closures, organising your clothes and other essentials will be easy. You can opt for cabin sized bags for short business trips and weekend getaways. You can find these bags in two as well as four wheel sets. Safari bags are equipped with smooth ball bearing wheel systems to ensure minimum friction and enhance the towing experience. Safari bags with four wheels let you push the bag upright by your side, thereby reducing the pressure on your wrists and elbows.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 41 x 25 x 66 cm; 5 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 15 July 2015
- Manufacturer : Safari Industries (India) Ltd
- ASIN : B011NY5VPU
- Item model number : Thorium-Stubble-Silver-65-4WH
- Manufacturer : Safari Industries (India) Ltd, Safari Industries Ltd 301/302, A-Wing, The Qube, M.V.Road, Marol, Andheri(East), Near international Airport Mumbai- 400059 +91-22-40381851/838
- Packer : Safari Industries Ltd 301/302, A-Wing, The Qube, M.V.Road, Marol, Andheri(East), Near international Airport Mumbai- 400059 +91-22-40381851/838
- Importer : Safari Industries Ltd 301/302, A-Wing, The Qube, M.V.Road, Marol, Andheri(East), Near international Airport Mumbai- 400059 +91-22-40381851/838
- Item Weight : 5 kg
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 41 x 25 x 66 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1 U
- Included Components : Safari Thorium Stubble 66 Cms Polycarbonate Silver Check-In 4 wheels Hard Suitcase
- Generic Name : Suitcase
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,525 in Bags, Wallets and Luggage (See Top 100 in Bags, Wallets and Luggage)
- #123 in Suitcases & Trolley Bags
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first impression is the last impression. This suitcase won the title in the first look, with good looks, smooth wheels, quality material, and good finish overall. I found a few minor issues and I am a bit sceptical about those, but don't think that those will have any effect in the long run.
🎁 INSIDE BOX
→ Some tags and warranty card
1. Good quality, durable materials are used overall.
2. Ample space for storage. Inside is a single large space with both upper and lower zone having straps to secure contents from falling.
3. Combination lock (3 digits) to secure the chain opening.
4. Wheels on one side & bumpers on the other side to rest suitcase vertically.
5. 4 wheel arrangement for easy mobility.
5. Wheels are very good quality and provide smooth rolling.
6. Telescopic handle is two-stage and supports two lengths with lock-in between.
7. Also, the handle is sturdy and not loose and flimsy.
8. Then there's 5 years international warranty to cover any issue.
1. The body of the suitcase is not made of hard material. I have on Reebok trolley suitcase & it has a hard plastic body which feels very sturdy. So a bit doubtful about this but maybe its made of strong and durable soft polycarbonate. Quality is no doubt top-notch, but not sure about sturdiness. Time will only tell. So far safari suitcases never disappointed in the long run. So it's a safe bet.
2. No bumpers provided to rest suitcase on the bottom face (the side which houses the telescopic handle) i.e. horizontally, which is a case while travelling via trains. You need to slide it below the seat and the whole of the bottom face rubs against floor literally scratching it.
Cons are based on personal preference and can be exactly quoted after long term usage. So a ★★★★★ product.
Point 2 can be implemented by Safari to make this product 6 stars.
🔒 SET COMBINATION LOCK CODE
1. Set the previous code on the combination lock.
2. Push-button on lock.
3. While the button is in pressed position, change code to the desired one.
4. Release the button.
5. New code is set.
🔒 COMBINATION LOCK TIP
Pay special attention when you push button to release zip pullers. Accidental turn of any of dials, while it is pushed, will change the code and you will have to struggle to find the new accidental code. No option other than trying every code from 000 - 999 will be the only option. I have been in that position once.
In short, this Safari suitcase is a perfect company for travel with its feature set. You can definitely go for it and enjoy your journeys without worrying much about luggage weight.