Parrots Wizard Safflower Seeds, Kardi, Kusum beej for Wild Birds 900 Grams
- 100 Percent natural and no preservatives and quality ingredients
- Food for Gray Parrot,Indian Parrot, Macaw,Cockatoo and Exotic Birds
- High energy food
- Premium sufflower seed bird food
- Fresh seeds
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Product detailsSize:1 Pack
- Package Dimensions : 19.99 x 8 x 2.01 cm; 900 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Parrots wizard
- ASIN : B07NZWBZ1P
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Parrots wizard
- Item Weight : 900 g
- Net Quantity : 900 gram
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,126 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #31 in Bird Food (Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
These seeds are eaten only by large parrots such as African Gray, Umbrella Cockatoo, Macaw
Parrots Wizard safflower seeds are the best , premium , high quality natural safflower seeds
to be used for feeding your lovely pet birds .These safflower seeds are hundred percent human edible grade,
chemical free, hygienic .
No color or preservative is added to these safflower seeds.
They provide the best nutrition to the birds that eat these safflower seeds.
Safflower seeds are only for wild birds. Safflower seeds act as a natural antibiotic for the birds that consume them.
Safflower seeds are a good source of fat, protein, carbohydrates which provide the necessary energy and nutrition which wild birds require.
- 1 The best, premium, high quality, natural safflower seeds
- 2 Hundred Percent human edible grade, chemical free, hygienic
- 3 Chemical free, hygienic and no color or preservative is added
- 4 Act as a natural antibiotic for the birds that consume them
- 5 Only for wild birds
- 6 Source of fat, protein, carbohydrates
- 7 Provides necessary energy and nutrition that wild birds require
- 1 Store in clean, cool, dry location
- 2 Give only to wild birds, safflower seeds are only for wild birds
- 3 Place in a bird feeder in the bird cage near the perch or open space where wild birds can easily access the feeder
With proper care, umbrella cockatoos can live 70 to 80 years or more in captivity. These birds tend to be gentle and sweet, forming strong bonds with their caretakers.
The yellow-naped Amazon—one of the best talkers in the parrot family—makes a fine avian companion. These birds have sunny dispositions, bonding closely with their caretakers. But anyone thinking of adopting one should be aware these birds can live more than 70 years if properly cared for.
The intelligence and emotional capacity of African greys are often compared to that of a 5-year-old human. But bear in mind these birds don't move past the maturity of a 5-year-old for their entire lifespan of around 50 years or more.
With a lifespan upward of 50 years in captivity, the blue-and-gold macaw is a large parrot that has enjoyed immense popularity as a pet. These colorful birds are extremely intelligent and often take well to learning tricks and how to talk.