|Specialty||Suitable for vegeterians|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item model number||8901088129800|
|Net Quantity||500.0 gram|
|Product Dimensions||5.6 x 24.4 x 35 cm; 500 Grams|
|Country of Origin||India|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Saffola Masala Oats Veggie Twist - 500 gm
|Price:||(₹348.00 / kg)|
|You Save:||₹16.00 (8%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 2 offers
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.52 Kilograms|
About this item
- Veggie Twist Oats comes with rich and creamy mix of aromatic spices with a hint of coconut gravy
- Ready in 3 minutes, an instant oatmeal cereal for Breakfast or evening snacks
- Oats are high in fibre and protein, which keep you fuller for longer, control your hunger pangs and thereby help you manage weight
- Helps you stay in shape
- Upto 70 percent less fat than instant noodles. Study dated 31st Oct 2017 based on declared nutrient information of instant noodles vs Saffola Masala Oats
- Enjoy a perfect guilt free snacking anytime, anywhere, with the tasty yet healthy Saffola Classic Masala Oats- just like the taste of home-cooked food
Frequently bought together
Saffola Masala Oats, brings to a range of delightful flavours for a delicious anytime snack. It is made with wholegrain oats, real vegetables, & chatpata mix of spices to give you a delectable warm bowl of enjoyment that balances out chatpata cravings with health. What's more is that it gets ready to eat in just 3 minutes, so that you can enjoy this delicious healthy snacks whenever you want! Devour it as a snack for anytime taste cravings or as a delicious and delightful family breakfast cereal!
Available in a range of yummy flavours - Classic Masala : for the classic masaledar experience | Veggie Twist: for the comforting blend of spices and vegetables | Peppy tomato: for a tangy indulgence | Masala Coriander: for the aromatic coriander flavour. Order your pack of this delicious healthy snack today and say bye to your chatpata cravings!
Did you know? Saffola Masala Oats is made with wholegrain oats , a cereal that is high in fibre and in protein, which keep you fuller for longer, controls your hunger pangs and thereby helps you manage weight.
1) For every cup (39g) of Saffola Masala Oats , add 3 cups (240ml) of water in a pan 2) Cook for 3 minutes on a medium flame OR microwave for 3 minutes on full power. Stir occasionally 3) Mix well and serve hot. Add vegetables and garnish , if required
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So to not waste my money, i finally thought of chopping up some veggies and boiled it and then added it to the oats(the oats already has dried veggies so people who like a bit of salt can avoid this adding extra veggies step). It kind of reduced the salty taste and I could eat it. Increased the number of stars to 3.5 Reducing 1.5 star for the less masala taste and the extra work. The other versions of masala oats has more balanced maggy noodles kind of masala. Overall I like it now, but i may not buy this again.
Thank you for reading my review patiently :)
I'm a foodie, and taste is my ultimate parameter for devouring.
Mom bought some oats years ago, and I didn't really like the taste. It was unflavoured, I guess.
This one is good, quite good. For a fast meal, it's great to have.
Tastes good, has some veggies and didn't notice any harmful chemical in ingredients list.
So, it's a win-win.
# Super easy and super fast to cook
# Comparatively healthier, lightweight, low carb and low sugar meal. There aren't many healthy food options out there that can be cooked this easily.
# Rather expensive.
# I don't like the taste at all. I bought both "Peppy Tomato" and "Veggie Twist" flavors. I have cooked them separately as well as together. It never tastes good enough.
Depending on which part of India you were born and raised in, you may or may not like the taste. I guess they try to generalize the flavor to appeal to maximum customers - which is understandable.
I got them on a discounted price of Rs. 126, which was a good price.
The packaging was good.
If you want to get something which is easy to cook and fill your stomach too, these oats are must buy..
Any ways i don't know how much and what to do add so i have to buy masala oats. 🤪
I'll suggest if you know how to cook go for normal oats as it has artifical things added. (taste enhancer and preservatives)
It can be consumed with mixing it with Saffola Masala (Peppy Tomato) Oats.
Top reviews from other countries
Product detailsPattern name:Veggie Twist
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.6 x 24.4 x 35 cm; 500 Grams
- Manufacturer : Marico
- ASIN : B07D5D9Q21
- Item model number : 8901088129800
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Marico
- Item Weight : 500 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 5.6 x 24.4 x 35 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 500.0 gram
- Generic Name : Saffola Masala Oats Veggie Twist, 500g
- Customer Reviews: