Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 85.00 Delivery charge
SahiBUY Drum Keyboard Musical Toys
- Electronic drums play melodious songs with flashing lights
- Organ keyboard plays musical notes, animal sounds and songs
- Bright, attractive colors and baby design
- Battery Operated, 3 Batteries
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
This musical toy for kids has a drums and an organ keyboard that will give many moments of joy and laughter to your baby. Switch between drums, laughter and song modes. Drums light up in rhythmic flashing lights on playing. Organ keyboard plays western musical notes, animal sounds and songs. Colourful shape buttons plays baby sounds. It requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
Review this product
3,023 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Durability: Very good as it is quite sturdy. My baby has banged it on the floor a couple of times and so far it is still working great.
Functionality: Awesome. Loved the various sounds and music, specially the baby sounds.
Verdict: Go for it. You won’t be disappointed.
Pro Tip: if you are not a fan of loud music for babies, then put a little cello tape on the music outlet. It will reduce the sound a bit. However, be sure to watch your baby so that this tape doesn’t go into your little one’s mouth.
If you find the review useful, please hit the helpful tab!
This is one of the favourite toys of my baby and it helped him roll over (frequently i used to place this above his head and play the music. In search of sound he started rolling over). He loves to bang the 3 big buttons and he is never bored with this toy.
Saying this there are few cons of this product:
1) front buttons with sa re ga ma sound are very sturdy, my 8 month baby can't press them. Even adults need to apply extra pressure to these buttons as compared to the 3 big buttons.
2) no volume control and default volume is very loud.
3) middle line buttons plays baby sounds which are not melodious and some of them are scary.
1. Quite sturdy. I don't know how many times my daughter has thrown it to the floor and it still keeps running.
2. It produces amazing quality sounds.
3. The variety is awesome. Baby sounds including laughter, crying, talking etc, Animal sounds, saregama tunes and other musical sounds.
No cons at all!