Samsung C&T ITFIT Bluetooth Wireless Earphone with Flexible Neck Band and handsfree Mic (GP-OAU019SABBI, Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Flexible Neckband with10mm high quality driver for premium sound quality
- Enjoy upto 6 hours audio playback (media/call) on a single charge
- Hands-free operation - Mic and track control and magnetic earbuds to secure the neckband
- Compatible with all smartphones, laptop and tablet
- IPX3 - Splash proof
- 6 Months replacement warranty on Product by Samsung customer service
- Customer Service centre - Customer care number : 1800 407 267 864
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Samsung C&T presents you the new comfortable light weight travel buddy.Bluetooth neckband with high quality driver for premium sound quality, enjoy up to 6 hour audio playback on a single charge. Now look classy with this hands free neckband available in two attractive colors of Black and Blue-Black.Also Available in three sizes ear tips for comfortable wearing & Magnetic tips to secure the band around you from falling
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. At max volume- extremely loud. Audio get's distorted.
3. Mid volume is too low.
4. Suitable for casual music. Isolation is not so effective. Use large buds.
5. Mic is ok. Workable.
Overall just ok. Not for for Bass Heads
1. The music sounds better than other Chinese Bluetooth head set.
2. The treble is more and sounds bit shrill at some instruments. But guitar strings sounds good.
3. As declared by Samsung that these are deep bass earphones, but it is not very deep. The bass is adequate on amazon music, Spotify & Samsung music players. But it sounded somewhat ok on poweramp player.
4. The sound on YouTube videos is fine and there is no delay.
Still some burnin of earphone should happen and then only can decide on sound quality. They are not as good & crisp as Sennheiser cx180, but its decent enough. Build quality should have been better. Overall, at this price range it is value for money.