Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e (10.5 inch, 64GB, Wi-Fi), Black
- 13MP primary camera and 8MP front facing camera
- 26.67 centimeters (10.5-inch) with 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution
- Android v9.0 Pie operating system with 2GHz+1.7GHz Qualcomm | SDM670 octa core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB
- 7040mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
To many a tablet is an entertainment device and to many it is a work station. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e tablet features a 10.5 inches (26.67 cm) touchscreen for your daily needs and runs Android v8.0 (Oreo) operating system to quickly open apps and games. The device is powered by a Octa core (2 GHz, Dual core, Kryo 360 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 360) processor paired with 4 GB GB of RAM to further enhance the user’s experience. It also has a 7040 mAh battery.
Compare with similar items
Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Space Grey (Latest Model)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (10.1 inch, 32GB, Wi-Fi), Black
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (10.1 inch, 32GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE + Voice Calling), Silver
Apple iPad Mini (Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Space Grey
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e (2019,LTE) SM-T725N 64GB 10.5" (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked Wi-Fi + 4G/LTE Tablet - International Version (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25|
|Sold By||it Peripherals||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||South Port Retail||Appario Retail Private Ltd||SuprrDeal|
|Connectivity Technology||WIFI||WiFi||WIFI||GSM, (850/900/DCS/1800/PCS/1900/B1/2100/B2/1900/B3/1800/B4/AWS/B5/850/B7/2600/B8/900/B12/700/B17/700/B20/800/B28/700/B38/2600/B40/2300/B41/2500)||Wireless||Wifi, Gsm, 3G, Lte, 2G, 4G|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Qualcomm | SDM670||—||Exynos 7904||Exynos 7904||—||—|
|Display Size||10.5 in||10.2 in||10.1 in||10.1 in||9.7 in||10.5 in|
|Effective Still Resolution||13||—||8||8||—||0 megapixels|
|Included Components||Tablet, Charger and User manual||iPad, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter||Tablet, Charger and User manual||Tablet, Charger and User Manual||iPad mini, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter||—|
|Item Weight||400 grams||1.26 kg||469 grams||470 grams||1 gram||400 grams|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB||—||—||—||64 GB||4 GB|
|Special Feature||—||—||—||Single SIM, GPS||—||Wifi|
|Warranty||1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase||1 year||1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase||1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase||1 year||—|
From the manufacturer
Super-light with sAMOLED display and a Quad Speaker system
At 5.5mm thin and weighing round 400g. Galaxy Tab S5e is built for ultimate comfort and portability. Feel free as you take it along wherever you go.
A screen you have to see for yourself!
A vivid 26.6 cm sAMOLED Display that delivers stunning color reproduction and perfect screen brightness levels.
Calibrated for rich, natural sound
With a Quad Speaker system tuned by AKG, and integrated Dolby Atmos 3D surround sound, the Galaxy Tab S5e produces rich, clear sound for a truly immersive experience.
Engineered to outperform with Long lasting battery
All the power for all your needs
Galaxy Tab S5e’s 7040 mAh long-lasting battery lets you watch up to 14.5 hours of video. Besides, charging is super easy and super quick with POGO fast charger, in case you need a break between consecutive marathons.
Engineered To outperform
Available in 4GB RAM & 6GB ROM configurations, along with micro SD support up to 512GB. So whether you play epic games or store tons of epic photos and videos (or both), you don’t need to worrying about speed or space.
Looks beautiful & feel amazing.
A polished metal uni-body case design in a sophisticated metal finish, available in three in three classy monochrome colors: Gold, Silver and Black. Now, you can do what you love, and look good while you’re at it.
Review this product
91 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let’s begin with the Pros of this device as the cons are few to none.
1. Display: This is where your most of the money is going in. That large 10.5-inch super AMOLed panel with 16:10 aspect ratio is a treat to your eyes while reading on Kindle or binge watching on Netflix. It has deep blacks, great contrast and accurate color reproduction. For the outdoor people, the tab is very much visible under direct sunlight and can be used without any issues.
2. Speakers: With great display, you need greater speakers. And Samsung delivered it. The ever loud quad speaker setup tuned by AKG with Dolby Atmos provides you best portable media consumption combination.
3. Design: This is the thinnest tablet or mobile device I ever held in my life. My already slimmest Galaxy S10 feels thick now after using this tab. And with slim profile, the lighter weight makes it easier to hold for long your long Kindle or Netflix sessions.
4. Battery: All that great display and loudspeakers need power to run for long sessions. Needless to say, huge 7040mah battery with power efficient processor is the perfect combination you needed, and Samsung delivered it. No complaints here whatsoever. This tab hardly runs out of juice even after deliberate attempts.
(01-Aug-19) Note: After 15+ days of vigorous usage, it's safe to conclude that battery lasts for weeks on standby as idle drain is 0.1% per hour. Results are calculated manually as well as AccuBattery results. Also, the On Screen Usage time is almost 12-13 hrs which is outstanding for such big bright display. Overall exceptionally power efficient.
5. Price: This is definitely an affordable tablet considering that ultra-immersive big display along with great speakers and best in class battery. No android tablet or even iPads can compete with these factors at $400 price tag.
Neither a Pro nor a Con:
Performance: Sure, the device has a mid-range processor to keep that affordable price tag, but the Snapdragon 670 is no slouch in any way. Coupled with 4gb ram and 64gb storage with room to expand it upto 512gb, it’s clear that Samsung’s focus was more on making it media friendly and less as productivity tool.
Yes, the tab will suffer occasional stutters with lots of apps opened in background but if you’re an avg consumer you’re good to go. Gaming with realistic expectations is very much possible with medium to high graphics on popular games.
Now the Cons, else people will consider this review as biased or paid.
1. No headphone jack: A media focussed tablet with no headphone jack is a bummer and can be deal breaker for some. To keep that 5.5” slim profile, Samsung decided to embrace the current market trend and it was a terrible move.
2. Not that I can think of any other. You tell me in the comments below.
In the already slow-paced tablet industry and almost dead for android, this tablet definitely feels like a superhero risen from ashes to serve the needs of an average consumer at an affordable price.
Edit: Purchased the Samsung's Book Cover Keyboard with it at an offer price of Rs. 3499 (normally sold at Rs. 7999) and it's totally worth it. Writing this edit portion with the keyboard cover and external mouse attached to it is lot more easy and productive than using on screen keyboard.
I must say it's an amazing device graphics are too good game is running smoothly. At first I was confused wether to go for iPad or this one. But now I am really happy with the purchase.
Delivery was quick got it within 24 hrs of ordering
After using it for a month I would like to add the WiFi connectivity is very weak for the device Samsung should do something about this
Update: pathetic service by amazon agent but somehow after lot of tries tablet is working fine!
What I don't like -
1. Ram should be 6 gb
2. Average processor choppy most of the time
3. Very weak wifi signal. Even 6000 rupees redmi phones wifi range is better than this.
4. Orientation takes long time