- Item part number: AWG-GRDL-SS1
- ASIN: B01M3TWB8U
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 15 October 2016
- Average Customer Review: 610 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,845 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
|Suggested price:||₹ 2,999.00|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- Colour : black melange. material : rich cotton
- Sleeve type: full. fit type: regular
- Closure type: durable zip with lock mechanism. durable front zip and 2 zipped kangaroo front pockets
- Occasion: classy casual wear and winter wear . the model in the image is wearing a "medium" size sweatshirt. please refer to the "size chart" to select your size
- Wash care instructions: do not bleach. dry in shade. wash with similar colors. hand wash or machine wash
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Step out in style with the awesome collection of Grindle Sweatshirts from Scott International. This Sweatshirt is made of Rich Cotton fabric and provides utmost comfort during normal and low temperatures. This Sweatshirt is Regular Fit with superior quality fabric and front Zip. This product also fancies a Hood and 2 Kangaroo front pockets. Pair it with Jeans, Casual Trousers, Chino and Sneakers for a perfect Casual or Retro Party look.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
610 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please note the inner material is Flees so may not be a good option in Indian climate .. (I wore it in USA so I got a great deal and warmth).
Please check the size before purchasing. It's not similar to your T-shirt size. Might shrink 3-5% after first wash.
Condition:I wore it daily for 3 month (or every second day or so), Still worth it.
Washable in machine and Dryable in a dryer, the product won't leave color or won't tear or won't loose its value after 3rd or 4th wash.(Make sure you close the zip before washing it in a machine)
My regards to the manufacturer